LOTR - Return of the King

Achilles Tang

• SRC Member

But he made the movie too gay and he knew it. That's why he had to add Sam's marriage in to try to right things. Now we know that Frodo is homosexual and Sam is bi. Tolkien got it right but the director didn't do a good enough job of expressing the brotherly love.

Easy to do so in text... but once in visual, I think it's challenging to portray the same intentions...'

IMO, it was Frodo that makes it so gayish... Why choose Elijah Wood when he has such a pretty boy face and such dreamy big eyes...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

You're wrong... in the animal kingdom, the males are usually much more beautiful than females... peacocks, lions, even marine fishes! :)

Hmmm... regarding homo sapiens... well... women look better only when young. ;)

To add, most female birds are drappy brown in colour...

As for homo sapiens, the female are not visually appealing. it's the make-up that fools you...

As for men, we dun even need the makeup to look good!

:lol::D:lol:

• SRC Member

I'll sooner stab the frag into your eye then look into it. :angry:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

The hobbits can live for many years... if I am not wrong. So when they look old, they should be more than a hundred years old? Or was that from Star Wars... regarding Yoda... LOL!!!

• SRC Member
if i remember correctly, frodo in the book was in his 50s when he set out from the shire onto this adventure.

Maybe hobbits in 50s are teenagers.. :lol::D:lol: and real horny ones too...

• SRC Member

Aragorn was 80 at the Battle of the Rings he lived to a ripe old age of 190 I think. Elves have no life span to talk about. They can't die! Even when they are slained they just end up in Valinor. Only human have the 'gift of death'.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Maybe hobbits in 50s are teenagers.. :lol::D:lol: and real horny ones too...

50 should be their teenage or mature years, remember his uncle bilbo bagains celebrates his birthday in part one, he said he is already 115 years old. If not because of the rings that curses him, he would have grown old and die of old age. once after he left his ring to frodo, he started to age.

Aragorn was 80 at the Battle of the Rings he lived to a ripe old age of 190 I think. Elves have no life span to talk about. They can't die! Even when they are slained they just end up in Valinor. Only human have the 'gift of death'.

I have not read the book, from what I understand from the movie is that he is not of pure human race (maybe I played too many of those fantasy games), he is a mix race of human and elf, maybe its half-elf and half-elven race has an average life span of 190years (according to AD&D again).

• SRC Member

Aragorn should be pure human and he lived to the age of 210, from year 2931 of the Third Age to year 120 of the Fourth Age.

Gandalf, Sauron and Saruman are not human but Maiar which are one step down from the Valar which makes them probably immortal too.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

If Aragon is of pure human race, why is elowyn (don't know correct a not) shocked to find out that aragon is 80 years old? If humans can live 200 years old, why bother about age difference? Think again.

That is my perception about the movie I watch and understood and no where else.

Anyway Tanzy you win, you can take over peter jackson position liao.... :lol:

PS: Half-elf race in fantasy world are consider as out cast, not of pure breed. Always being look down.

• SRC Member

Humans in Tolkien's world live for very long. Maybe they have different idea of a year. Elendil was 322 years old when he was killed by Sauron and his son, Isildur died at 234 after being ambushed by Orcs. They can live even longer than that if they lived out their natural lives. Aragorn seems pretty short lived compared to his ancestors.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

If you reduce the age by 1/3 then Eowyn will only be 26/3 = 8.7 years old when she met Aragorn and married Faramir only a few years later. :sick: I am letting my imagination run wild... :rolleyes:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member
SHE MARRIED FARAMIR?????!!!!!!!

Ja. Faramir, brother of Boromir, son of Steward Denethor II of Gondor. Why are you so surprised?

post-36-1093875548.jpg