LOTR - Return of the King

Achilles Tang

• SRC Member

yes, eowyn and faramir got together. but this was not clearly shown in the movie cause the whole idea that they both got injured and recovered together wasn't in the movie that's why it's not very obvious

1. Via-Aqua MultiSkimmer - $25.00

2. DIY Kalk Reactor - $25.00

3. Atman Protein Skimmer - $25.00

PM Me if interested.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
she met Aragorn and married Faramir only a few years later. :sick:

I still feel that Faramir should prove himself worthy of such a maiden first before she gave her heart... :(

And Frodo Baggins is the one I detest the most!!! That pupils of his!!! Can't stand the stares!!! :(

If you read the books.... Faramir in the movie is not accurately portrayed as the great man that he actually is..... come to think of it... no one is accurately portrayed... Peter Jackson has a legion of haters and critics who felt that he has destroyed the story.

Anyway... my favourite quote.... "The age . . . of men . . . is over. . . . The time . . . of the orcs . . . has come!" *snarl*

Heh heh heh... where's seamonkee?

• SRC Member

the fact that it is a thousand page book shot into a movie film means that none of the characters can be portrayed in detail or great accuracy. i mean, there is enough content in the book to be filmed into a tcs 120 episode drama series ala holland village. (the day tcs touch this great story is the day i unleash my precious onto them)

peter jackson has done a excellent job with the constrains he faces.

• SRC Member
If you read the books.... Faramir in the movie is not accurately portrayed as the great man that he actually is..... come to think of it... no one is accurately portrayed... Peter Jackson has a legion of haters and critics who felt that he has destroyed the story.

Anyway... my favourite quote.... "The age . . . of men . . . is over. . . . The time . . . of the orcs . . . has come!" *snarl*

Heh heh heh... where's seamonkee?

Yes, big boss orc... me was busy polishing sword and ###### up to Lurtz the Uruk-hai Captain..

Me ready for battle... human flesh is tasty... yum... yum...

• SRC Member
Aragorn could have used the ghost army to attack Barradur too and save all the trouble. In the first episode, Elrond has not reforged Narsil to Anduril for Aragorn yet. so no dice.

you know, actually in the book, the sword was re forged in episode 1(fellowship of the ring) even before the fellowship of 9 set out from rivendell.

• SRC Member

you know, actually in the book, the sword was re forged in episode 1(fellowship of the ring) even before the fellowship of 9 set out from rivendell.

Actually who cares.... big bad guy dies, heroes win.... end of saga... nice epic movie... show over... voila... peter jackson $$$$... move on... move on... move on... time to go back to reality... and also time to take off my orc clothings and go back to work... but at least let me club my boss first... :P

• SRC Member

Yes. Anduril was forged about a week before the Fellowship set off but I was talking about the movie.

Dos z'klaen tlu kelia.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Are you sure you understand Sindarin? :blink: I think you better stick to Orc.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
Are you sure you understand Sindarin?  :blink: I think you better stick to Orc.

:D:lol::D

Ok, Here goes my Orc language....

"Grrrr*(#@&@*# *(#@(@$# *(&)(@#*)(#@rrrr!!!"

That's Orcish for "your mother is a hobbit and I'm actually your dad..."

:lol::D:lol:

• SRC Member

AT Orc boss was rallying the orcs for the battle of Gondor but didn't notice he was standing behind this huge elephant's arse... then it all happened... damn anti-climax...

His last sentence was...

"The age . . . of men . . . is over. . . . The time . . . of the orcs . . . has.... *plak* *plak* *plak*....

:lol::D:D

• SRC Member
AT Orc boss was rallying the orcs for the battle of Gondor but didn't notice he was standing behind this huge elephant's arse... then it all happened... damn anti-climax...

His last sentence was...

"The age . . . of men . . . is over. . . . The time . . . of the orcs . . . has.... *plak* *plak* *plak*....

:lol::D:D

timely comic relief in my period of mourning for my Rosie... :lol::lol::lol:

*wipes elephant poo off body*

Boy, I smell really good! I should market this!!!

Polio Ripe Laurant! Gucci Smelly! Hugo Balls! :idea:

Heh heh heh... watching the movie the 2nd time was better. I really enjoyed the music better and could catch the action scenes better coz I had better seats this time.

I saw the scene where the helicopter was hovering above Sauron's tower. And how Smeagol's fingers changed from 5 digits to 6 and back again. Amazing what bloops and blunders you can spot!