medication for ich

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
anyone used this b4??? issit reef safe???

I think is reef safe for all inverterbrate and bacteria. It does not contain copper. Currently, I using it now. My anthias seemed to kana ich, thanks to my blue tang! Sad! :(

Bought it from ReB***.

• SRC Member

Alot of tangs will get ich when u first bring it home. But with proper care n gd water parameters, ich shd disappear within a week.

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

I think is reef safe for all inverterbrate and bacteria. It does not contain copper. Currently, I using it now. My anthias seemed to kana ich, thanks to my blue tang! Sad! :(

Bought it from ReB***.

hippo.. your avatar!!!! :rolleyes::lol:

ich is just like human AIDS so deadly

once infected it will spread except

AIDS and ICH the way of spreading is totally

different~~~~~

dun think need to explain so much on how

AIDS are spread kekeke

but ich can cure mah..

some fishes got it n it comes n go..

not so yet for AIDS..

• SRC Member
hi hippo,

so how's ur fishes after using the above mentioned medication?

Hi LightingStrike,

My tang was recovering fast. But my anthias had lost one of its tail fin to ich, as I didn't placed any medication in the main tank. Just added in yesterday. Hope it will recover soon. :paiseh:

• SRC Member

Hi LightingStrike,

My tang was recovering fast. But my anthias had lost one of its tail fin to ich, as I didn't placed any medication in the main tank. Just added in yesterday. Hope it will recover soon. :paiseh:

Clarify: My blue tang was placed in main tank with anthias w/o any quarantinee. My mistake there. Later found tang got ich and separated from the main tank and added medication over in Qtank.

• SRC Member

My blue tang had fully recovered. Had joined back to the main tank since yesterday. But anthias still on progress of recovering as it lose its tail fin.

Those intervebrates growing on the rocks are doing fine. (Sorry, meanwile no corals in tank, FOWLR) Even after using salifert "stop parasites" medication.

Feeding tang and anthias with cyclopeez and seaweed for tang.

Cheers :D

My blue tang had fully recovered. Had joined back to the main tank since yesterday. But anthias still on progress of recovering as it lose its tail fin.

Those intervebrates growing on the rocks are doing fine. (Sorry, meanwile no corals in tank, FOWLR) Even after using salifert "stop parasites" medication.

Feeding tang and anthias with cyclopeez and seaweed for tang.

Cheers :D

good to hear..! :P

my PT also recovering from ich.. I can go to reservist in peace.. :peace:

recently hv tried using waterlife octozin....... it works to a certain extent....... maybe u should try it........ a bottle cost $11 from petmart. 1 bottle contains 21 tablets. put 7 tablets per day into ur tank for 3 days and switch off ur skimmer. read up the instructions to gain a better understanding.....

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png