New Marine LFS in Ginza Plaza

a lot ppl been there liaoz. including me :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

Hi All !

Have been there yesterday, they have many LPS & SPS.

As for the livestocks its not many varieties.

If you are into Nano tanks you should pay this shop a visit.

Their concept is pretty similar to Hawa*** in Yishun ( Opposite Khatib camp ).Well stock up on Corals ( Small Size ), at times you get interesting shapes of Corals which we find it hard to come by in Farms except LCK ***.

On the down side, their Good stocks will be sold off rather quickly as they only bring in low quantity unlike MarineHo**** ,Farms and many others.

They stock up many varieties but low on Quantity.

Their pricing is abit on the high side,however, it depending on what you want.As not all marines stocks come in the shape of what you have in mind.

As mine is a 2 FT nano reef tank, i do not mind.But i will choose my Stocks selectively :D as it will enable me to stack up and decorate my tank :D

• SRC Member
Ermmm so it u mean it is a shop in the centre but its behind the building??? i saw a fishshop there oso but it is not really marine... got lots of planted tank

the best way to locate the shop is to;

- Go outside the shopping center

- Face the shopping center

- walk along the path on the left

- U can find the shop right behind.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

http://r3.fodey.com/1ae71ee667ac04b60ba931...3ec.1.gif" border=0 width="312" height="107" alt="Ninja!"></a>

• 2 weeks later...

Just been there. They are setting up new tank -- looks like a 4 footer with a MH lamp above..apparantly he had quite a few ppl commenting on how inadequate his lighting was..:) so I guess he decided to do something about it!

Oh...he said he has two types of LR -- one @ 10/kg and another selling at $7/kg...I think can get some discount if you talk to him. Saw few of them, they had bit of sponge on them and white patches on the $7 one..Is this ok?

There are some new corals as well, which he says are cheaper than what you can find in CF...

Hope this helps,

BrownSugar

• SRC Member
Just been there. They are setting up new tank -- looks like a 4 footer with a MH lamp above..apparantly he had quite a few ppl commenting on how inadequate his lighting was..:) so I guess he decided to do something about it!

Oh...he said he has two types of LR -- one @ 10/kg and another selling at $7/kg...I think can get some discount if you talk to him. Saw few of them, they had bit of sponge on them and white patches on the $7 one..Is this ok?

There are some new corals as well, which he says are cheaper than what you can find in CF...

Hope this helps,

BrownSugar

Correction on the lighting issues ..

They had long plan for MH just that due to some reason the type of MH they had order is out of stock. :peace: