sales

shakes

guess u cannot read english i said i was out. out meaning not at home ..... haizzz wasting my time .....

chrislwp pls dont ever pm me again if i have anything to offer or give away u have jus made yrself on my ban list and guess wat u happen to be the only person there :D:D:D

dun be a sore loser guys..!

get from outside if buay song, n the seller if he's greedy got rite to upz the price. maybe its just a trick to induce u to make a high offer. who knows.

however small, doubt u can get a bubbles how small for $10..!

esp when its a green one.

Take it easy guys:) Its just a trade, if price is agreed upon then u deal, if not, negotiate or drop the deal, simple as that. Please be careful with words, be it written. Dun get personal, its not nice. :):):)

Dun get personal? tell it to that kiddo, even despite after my thread, he was so sore about it that he kept bring it up now n then on other thread..Hey, Cheapo, grewup lah...stop being so childish.

guess u cannot read english i said i was out. out meaning not at home ..... haizzz wasting my time .....

chrislwp pls dont ever pm me again if i have anything to offer or give away u have jus made yrself on my ban list and guess wat u happen to be the only person there :D:D:D

Bro,

Ya, I also agree with you.(do a search on my previous thread and look at his behaviour) I think he cant read and understand from proper english and basically not only is rude,childish but also have a 3yr old kid mindset.

From his point of view is that since he pm you, its your OBLIGATION to reply n sell or give it to him..sheeesh...wat a LAMER. Worst part is that he thinks everybody is like him, eat too full no shit to let go and expect everybody to glued thier AS* on the computer to response immediately to every of his PMs.

One more thing, be prepare.his fellow cheapos will also come in and start flaming.

This is thread is no longer productive and will be closed.

Please conduct yourselves in a respectful manner in SRC or face a suspension of accounts should you be responsible for a flame war which I do not allow.

The terms and conditions for selling/trading is clearly spelt out. Let honour and caution be always on both parties' mind. If they do not exist, no one is forcing the deal to take place... let it go.

Buyers beware and sellers be honest.

AT

angry the reason y we r unhappy over the entire incident is becos we have to make it clear to some ppl here that we r not obligated to sell watever we wat to sell to the first person that pm us.

we as the owner still have the last say unless we clearly state in our thread FIRST COME FIRST SERVE !! right ?? think most ppl would agree with me :)

i have tried to make purchase of life rocks when i was setting up my 3.5ft tank abt 3 weeks ago but the seller backed out last min even though he has already agreed to sell them to me and we even confirm it over the fone.

i didnt kick a big fuss over it or blame the guy for backing out he has the right to do so as long as there is not deposit collected right. :)