Is there a fish whereby body n nose is long?

• SRC Member

Haha anyway where is our dear friend? 2 page thread liao... Post a question then disappear like ninja :ph34r:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

maybe he went down to RB again to look whether the fish(auntie) is still there in the tank that he mistook it as a fish

Hahahaha :upsidedown:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member

Mammals may rule the world but reptiles have been around far longer...

Is this what you saw?

250px-Gharial_san_diego.jpg

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

nice shot...

marine-life-0231.jpg

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

this thread is by far the most popular ID thread. even better than my ID quizes and to think i give prize! haha.

next time i should ask like this also. i saw a brown fish. any idea what it is? keke :upsidedown:

:lol::lol::lol: it's still even better than just saying u saw something swimming, can ID ? :blink:

25 Gal Micro Ocean

• SRC Member

Ya damn funny but dunno where TS go leh? :upsidedown:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

Wah... this thread is very funny... made me burst out laughing in my office. :wacko:

But I was thinking to myself, if I am the TS, I will be intimidated by the responses making fun of me.... :shock:

Bro rogerwee,

Please come back and continue the discussion. We are all really curious about the fish you saw now...

• SRC Member

Wah... this thread is very funny... made me burst out laughing in my office. :wacko:

But I was thinking to myself, if I am the TS, I will be intimidated by the responses making fun of me.... :shock:

Bro rogerwee,

Please come back and continue the discussion. We are all really curious about the fish you saw now...

good point ... no offense ... i believe all reefers here are also just curious and would want to help :rolleyes:

25 Gal Micro Ocean

• SRC Member

Roger Wee...er...Cho Yaw,

were u in SL yesterday around 1plus pm...? i saw a guy quite slim and long and walks like a man yesterday...was that u?

guy, walks like a man ... ? confused :blink:

25 Gal Micro Ocean

• SRC Member
Japan-Mask-Tengu-2-a.jpg

• SRC Member

Cannot blame anybody for taking the thread off topic, the jokes only started after 2 days and one full page without response from the TS, I think that is quite a good record liao, especially for ahsiang lol :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey