Binosage's Nano 2.0

albinosage

• SRC Member

Sorry AhSiang, meant to click "reply" but accidentally hit the red negative button! LOL! Will up your post prior to that to compensate.

Anyway, my original reply is that I was not a signaller, this is just one of my 'bored and nothing else to do' kind of hobby.

Glad to hear the RBTA is alright and growing, the colour will take at least 1 month to come back, so target feed it in the meantime, you will see the bubbles expand like nipples too!

haha...u saw my new avatar pic so hands trembeling and click wrongly huh...

l7304smr.jpg

It's a PRC-119/SINGAR... This radio is part of something bigger that I am also building :P

Hmmm.. They call it differently in SAF... Think i cant talk about sensitive army stuff on the net.. LOl...

You building LandRover?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Sorry AhSiang, meant to click "reply" but accidentally hit the red negative button! LOL! Will up your post prior to that to compensate.

Anyway, my original reply is that I was not a signaller, this is just one of my 'bored and nothing else to do' kind of hobby.

Glad to hear the RBTA is alright and growing, the colour will take at least 1 month to come back, so target feed it in the meantime, you will see the bubbles expand like nipples too!

It is a hobby that require a lot of concentration...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

haha...u saw my new avatar pic so hands trembeling and click wrongly huh...

Hey everyone has been commenting on your Sugi girl, but all I see is your old avatar (purple zoa) but stretch to portrait orientation leh.

Hmmm.. They call it differently in SAF... Think i cant talk about sensitive army stuff on the net.. LOl...

You building LandRover?

Yah I think the SAF one is the same, but I don't know cos I never got to use it haha. Sent you a pic of my project :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Hey everyone has been commenting on your Sugi girl, but all I see is your old avatar (purple zoa) but stretch to portrait orientation leh.

Yah I think the SAF one is the same, but I don't know cos I never got to use it haha. Sent you a pic of my project :P

i can pass u some blue zoa frags...this coming thurs...but u have to stick them...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

i can pass u some blue zoa frags...this coming thurs...but u have to stick them...

On lah! Hahaha lunch again?

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

Lol. I help Ah Siang add back a point to become neutral again.

Jacky, Think your radio set not in use liao? LOL...

Come to think of it, ya hor..... 20+ years ago they were already starting to phase out with other radios liao. Silly me.....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

old liow la Jacky old la " siao di".

more like "lao di"

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

wah Bino what i your other hobby? mind to share with us here ? or maybe can pm me what is your next project keke ... coz me also like to see ppl build miniature thing keke ...

Hey Karl

you going for the BBQ?

• SRC Member

wah Bino what i your other hobby? mind to share with us here ? or maybe can pm me what is your next project keke ... coz me also like to see ppl build miniature thing keke ...

Hahaha PM you liao, my thread already has a ratio of 60-40% tcss vs reefing, don't want to add another topic in.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Some updates to my tank, don't have the time to shoot all new additions as it was all taken in a rush this morning.

Really cute and tiny tailspot blenny from ML:

post-15730-12736358960265_thumb.jpg post-15730-12736358991587_thumb.jpg post-15730-12736359034367_thumb.jpg

Captive bred baby black ocellaris in the betta box cos I'm waiting to get another baby ocellaris (naked clown or common clown) to pair with it before introducing them into the main tank.

post-15730-12736359082107_thumb.jpg

Rare green/black favia "on loan" from Lemon :P

post-15730-12736359069365_thumb.jpg

Marble fromia starfish:

post-15730-12736358930673_thumb.jpg

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Built this to function both as a frag station and to prevent fishes from jumping out of the back, one of the perils of owning an open top tank :paiseh:

post-15730-12736364691482_thumb.jpg post-15730-12736364702602_thumb.jpg

Made from black eggcrate from Jacky and magnet from a cheap Sunsun wavemaker bro Vtec sold me.

post-15730-12736364726678_thumb.jpg post-15730-12736364751134_thumb.jpg

The idea was that with everything in black you can't see it when stuck on the back of the tank. Only when you bend down to view pependicularly will you see the position of the frag station, when viewing slightly from the top (standing position), the object is obscured :P

post-15730-12736364779236_thumb.jpg post-15730-1273636466814_thumb.jpg

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Thanks for the compliments guys. Yah comy, I was killing 2 birds with 1 stone, use the wavemaker to mix saltwater and use the magnet for the frag station haha. Cheap and good.

Leslie, I bought the black clown from RB! LOL! I want a greater variety of fishes but with my limited tank size, I chose not to get 2 of the same fish, maybe I will pair it up with a common clown or one of those misbarred or naked ones.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey