What have you kept before? (:

freefrag

until now you are still selling these exotics arh , freefrag?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Please tell me you didn't release them into the wild? I believe most if not all are illegal to keep in Singapore. And by releasing them into the wild, you could cause more harm than good. Once these multiply and compete with the local wildlife, our local wildlife animal will have no chance to compete with these creature.

• Senior Reefer

sugar glider is extremely cute! gosh!

bro freefrag don't worry. no one is jumping to conclusions here. feel free to post and share what you have kept before. as long as you're not selling them or releasing them to the wild, i guess its fine for now.

• SRC Member

kept before: snakes, iguana, scorpions,piranha, ducks, chickens, dogs, cats, white rats, guinea pigs, hamsters, among other things.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

sugar glider is extremely cute! gosh!

bro freefrag don't worry. no one is jumping to conclusions here. feel free to post and share what you have kept before. as long as you're not selling them or releasing them to the wild, i guess its fine for now.

haha thanks , just would like to see who kept what before luh , just for fun . it seems like im not the only one who was into exotics hahaha! im currently not keeping any , just a small nano thats barely flourishing :(

eagle that caught from wild and managed to tame till eat from my hand.

kept before rainbow boa, burmese python, green tree python, whip snake, golden tree snake, caught from army camp black spitting cobra, monitor lizards,

red knee tarantula, bird eating tarantula, jacksons chameleon....and some other small stuff

nothing in my home now !!! hehe.

eagle that caught from wild and managed to tame till eat from my hand.

kept before rainbow boa, burmese python, green tree python, whip snake, golden tree snake, caught from army camp black spitting cobra, monitor lizards,

red knee tarantula, bird eating tarantula, jacksons chameleon....and some other small stuff

nothing in my home now !!! hehe.

wah another one the list like long long only.

• Senior Reefer

have kept a 6ft long araipaima in my grandmother's farm near lim chu kang before many years ago.

now it's illegal to buy them i think, but there are still some farms near lim chu kang that have arapaimas. Pasir ris also have.

• SRC Member

i kept rooster before.

the rooster together with the hen are beautiful. those special kind for view and not for eat.

but very noisey fella, every 3-4am at there CoooO Kuuuu Kuuu CooooO. that fella's body clock is screw up.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

mighty strong list you have there. pictuures? :P

Unfortunately, I don't have any camera at that time - I was only a kid. Not in Singapore so those items were accessible. I do still have the tail skin of my pet snake (not in SG as such things cannot be brought in without a permit)

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Unfortunately, I don't have any camera at that time - I was only a kid. Not in Singapore so those items were accessible. I do still have the tail skin of my pet snake (not in SG as such things cannot be brought in without a permit)

yeah , :/ sucks , wish we could keep more reptiles than the red ear slider . in any case , reefing seems to be the only option for exotics luh