4FT tank with 2 side crystal glass

• SRC Member

Hi all, i posting to see if anyone is interested to take over this tank so that i can plan on my next move....details r as follow. i gt this tank from janet last yr. for those who go to jalan kayu aquamarin, this is their sps display tank. 4ft * 2ft * 26inch(ht) with ext overflow. piping used is FIP.

I am looking at selling as a whole set. this include the following.

1) main tank (front and side crystal glass), sump, piping, cabinet

2) aquabee 7000 return pump

3) skimz FR with aquabee 1000 feeder pump

4) skimz SK2 skimmer rated for up to 1500L

5) water top up tank with aquabee 300 pump

6) 4 * 4ft T5 retrofit with 2 * 3ft diy T5

7) Hailea HC500a chiller (1/2hp and in use for only 4 mths)

Now here the term and condition. Interested buyer must be able to wait as i m still running this tank...if there is buyer for this tank, then i will start my decom. Do not PM me if u r planning to get the tank within this wk or next wk.

For ppl who r interested in LS, pls let me settle this thing here then i sort out the LS that i m going to sell.

As for ppl who wish to know why i decom, i think some of u know what happen to my fishes recently, i decided to take a break from reefing...i may be back with a bigger tank, or may stop reefing......

thank u for reading my thread.

• SRC Member

Given the equipment list, its justified and reasonable. Only money not enough ! hahaha...

tks bro.....will keep u in mind if anyone wan to get the equipments but not the tank.

• 4 months later...