Hanna digital phosphate checker

comycus

• SRC Member

I'm anticipating this product eagerly. Hope our LFS brings this in when it becomes available!

post-16489-12760930225445_thumb.jpg

This is the ultra low edition that reads parts per billion! Works great and hopefully is more accurate than trying to read off colour charts with our current test kits with a range of 0.00-0.20ppm.

It is priced at USD 49.99, and should remain relatively affordable after conversion and shipping. *cross fingers* More info can be found in this pdf: http://hannachecker.com/manuals/Phosphorus.pdf

• SRC Member

Hanna President Martino Nardo has confirmed–Hanna Instruments is working on Alkalinity, Calcium and Magnesium Checker colorimeter models. His comments on RC below:

We have received questions and helpful feedback on some additional parameters for aquarium testing. I thought this would be a great opportunity to update you on our future developments.

We are currently in the final stages of completing an expansion of the Hanna Checker family of products that will measure:

Alkalinity

Calcium

Nitrate

The goal is to have these solutions available by July. We are also looking at a secondary phase after the completion of these three parameters.

….

[in response to questions on future models]

Ammonia: we may have a unit available to you by June/July.

Magnesium and Salinity are more of a challenge, but we are working on them. At this stage, I cannot promise a date.

:groupwavereversed: :groupwavereversed: :groupwavereversed:

• SRC Member

I'm anticipating this product eagerly. Hope our LFS brings this in when it becomes available!

post-16489-12760930225445_thumb.jpg

This is the ultra low edition that reads parts per billion! Works great and hopefully is more accurate than trying to read off colour charts with our current test kits with a range of 0.00-0.20ppm.

It is priced at USD 49.99, and should remain relatively affordable after conversion and shipping. *cross fingers* More info can be found in this pdf: http://hannachecker.com/manuals/Phosphorus.pdf

I WANT

l7304smr.jpg

if u need u have to contact hanna Singapore to order

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

nice toys... cannot be more inaccurate than colour coded chart reading using our naked eyes under different types of lighting....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

i asked for quotation from hanna singapore before. its about $100.

quite worth the price.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

i asked for quotation from hanna singapore before. its about $100.

quite worth the price.

BO ??? hehe.....

LaW, any idea on the regents pricing for 25 tests?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

hi jacky,

i dun mind getting one if theres some interest in it.

the quotation is as below in sgd as per march 5:

Our Part No Unit Price in S$ (without 7% GST)

HI 713 S$ 87.00

HI 713-25 S$ 13.00 (believe is the regent in 25 packs)

free delivery for $100 reached.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

I'm waiting till they could do all 9 major parameter before getting it. I had indicated to them that a carrier would be ideal too.

I agree. Would rather wait till all their checkers are out before I order mine. Actually I think prob need only PO4, CA, KH, MG and NO3 checkers. I don't see myself monitoring other parameters. Maybe Iodine at the most. (They already have it out, not sure if it is sensitive enough to measure at the low levels we need though)

• SRC Member

I dun mind sorting out a bulk order, but since the sponsor got something in mind then let him sort it out first and proceed from there.

i just checked, theres 2 kinds, one in ppm and one in ppb.

for m: million and for b: billion. ppb = part per billion.

believe for these application on reef keeping we only need the one in ppm.

• SRC Member

yeah, im aware of the error reading. but its still quite acceptable to me as compared to the error contributed thru tiltration method, our eyes and lighting.

the ppb is too low in detection range.

imagine 0.01ppm = 10ppb. and the range for the ultra low model is 0-200ppb which is 0-0.2ppm. i think for quite many of us will go over this 0.2ppm value.

but of course, if you are hard core SPS keeper or perfectionist reefer, go for the ultra low ones when you are very confident on ur low phosphate level.

• SRC Member

yeah, you are right. but i felt its always good to have a bit of larger range.

i'm back from my trip already, so i will be darn free these days.

let me know when you are free, felt like going lck or pasir ris this week. come come come, or lets go RD together.

i hope you are doing well these days.

• SRC Member

goode. must chiong me as im rotting these days. jap resturant still dwelling.