where to buy flasher wrasse?

anyone know where i can find them and how much do they cost TY!

lol... read your previous thread... http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=89550&pid=921352&st=0&#entry921352 chair.gif

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

anyone know where i can find them and how much do they cost TY!

Hai, Check here.. Solo updated Reborn expected "Carpenter fairy/flasher Wrasse" tmr...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=89473&pid=921324&st=20&#entry921324

Cheers...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

lol in case if LEmon has not been clear enough:

the subforum : FOWLR (Fish-only with Live-rock) is for topics that are related to tanks keeping fishes only.

If you are asking for information about certain fishes, then u should be posting them in this subforum: Reef Fishes Only

lol......

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• Senior Reefer

not only that...

FOWLR forum is also for fishes like lions, groupers, parrotfish, large angels etc that are meant for FOWLR.

reef fishes section for fishes that are kept in reef tanks. like wrasse, dwarf angels, etc.

lcf, you have posted 10 over topics in FOWLR section ranging from equipment, tank set up, invertebrates, etc.

i would urge you to read before you post so as to avoid confusion and messing up the different sub-forums.

and in the first place, your "where to buy flasher wrasse" should be posted in LFS update.. since it has nothing related to reef fishes, but simply asking which LFS carries them..

but since you're new, i'll just let you know the basic and hopefully you'll learn along to way.

not only that...

FOWLR forum is also for fishes like lions, groupers, parrotfish, large angels etc that are meant for FOWLR.

reef fishes section for fishes that are kept in reef tanks. like wrasse, dwarf angels, etc.

lcf, you have posted 10 over topics in FOWLR section ranging from equipment, tank set up, invertebrates, etc.

i would urge you to read before you post so as to avoid confusion and messing up the different sub-forums.

Maybe you can pm him and explain to him the different categories and why its important to try to post them in the right section.

• SRC Member

not only that...

and in the first place, your "where to buy flasher wrasse" should be posted in LFS update.. since it has nothing related to reef fishes, but simply asking which LFS carries them..

but since you're new, i'll just let you know the basic and hopefully you'll learn along to way.

psps okok will learn try to learn along ^^ sorry for the trouble!

• Senior Reefer

psps okok will learn try to learn along ^^ sorry for the trouble!

no problem bro :)

learn along the way. hope you find your flasher wrasse... what species you like lol. they all look very similar but with the trained eye, you can discern all of them with ease

• SRC Member

no problem bro :)

learn along the way. hope you find your flasher wrasse... what species you like lol. they all look very similar but with the trained eye, you can discern all of them with ease

then can lend me your eye return after i buy^^

• Senior Reefer

then can lend me your eye return after i buy^^

lols sure. need help in iding wrasse just feel free to ask.

was wrasse siao last time. all kinds also keep before.

• SRC Member

lols sure. need help in iding wrasse just feel free to ask.

was wrasse siao last time. all kinds also keep before.

i know thats why i say you pro in wrasse ma lol where to stay if i got car then go all fish shop^^

• Senior Reefer

i know thats why i say you pro in wrasse ma lol where to stay if i got car then go all fish shop^^

there are alot of other wrasse siao 1 here.

you can also ask law, thomas lim, solo etc. these are also very exprienced reefers who i'm sure are willing to lend a helping hand.

hehe ;)

• Senior Reefer

i know thomas!!! vvvv nice guy but he busy shifting his house lei =( my bro bought his wrasse^^

yes he is :)

ok bro catch up with you after you buy your flasher wrasse :]

• Senior Reefer

wanna buy the what raydicate wrasse but dam EX=.=

lol i think you mean radiant wrasse.

btw, sealife have plenty of very healthy royal gramma. the shop is very near reborn. wasted! :(

i went there to get sand and saw. wanted to call you but didn't have your number :P

• SRC Member

lol i think you mean radiant wrasse.

btw, sealife have plenty of very healthy royal gramma. the shop is very near reborn. wasted! :(

i went there to get sand and saw. wanted to call you but didn't have your number :P

darn =.= either way bought from lok201 but still darn =.= LOL btw its 91289457^^

anyway if free and i have a car on weekends we can meet and go round for fish ^^

darn =.= either way bought from lok201 but still darn =.= LOL btw its 91289457^^

anyway if free and i have a car on weekends we can meet and go round for fish ^^

Dun forget me? Can I tag along.. LOL>..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp