Galaxy Coral (Palm Size) $30

DSC_0271edit%20%28Large%29.jpg

LPS 2:

Wall Hammer (HUGE), 2 Palm size $30

DSC_0268edit%20%28Large%29.jpg

LPS 3:

Orange acan $30

DSC_0267.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Its not me to sell my corals but really have got too many Zoa and need to clear. These zoas had been with me for atleast 6 months so if the colors wanted to change, will be changed long ago. Picture taken mainly from top-down. Priority given to those who can get more to save me time and soon enough as my tank is in quite a mess with loose frags lying around. Collection in Jurong West.

And no Pilot please, I have got good memory, don't give me a reason to remember you on bad events. bad for my well being and bad for you too :friends:

Zoa 1:

Full Green People Eater which can open up to 1" big. $15 (Atleast 5 polyps)

DSC_0255.JPG

Zoa 2:

Red/Orange Skirt with Silver/gold center. $15 (At least 20 Polyps)

DSC_0239.JPG

Zoa 3:

Brown Skirting Eagle Eye. $15 (At least 20 Polyps)

DSC_0243.JPG

Zoa 4:

Greenish Paly with Light blue skirting $15 (About 20 Polyps)

Zoa 5:

Quite uncommon variant. Tan-green Skirting Eagle Eye $20 (About 20 Polyps)

Picture from the mother colony:

DSC_0249.JPG

Zoa 6:

US Yellow Eagle Eye (7 polyps) with some radioactive dragon eyes and misc zoas. $40

DSC_0264.JPG

DSC_0266.JPG

Zoa 7:

AOI, dropped 2 frags.

AOI Frag 1: $10 (1 polyp)

AOI Frag 2: $30 (4 polyps)

DSC_0801.JPG

Zoa 8:

Pink Paly with Yellow Ring (At least 7 Polyps) $50

DSC_0241.JPG

Zoa 9:

Metallic Cat Eye, Shiny metallic pink with green center, long stem and big polyp. Dropped 2 Frags out.

Frag 1: $40 (2 polyps)

Frag 2: $50 (3 polyps)

DSC_0248.JPG

Zoa 10:

Sunflowers. $40 (at least 7 polyps), $50(at least 10 polyps)

Picture from the mother colony: DSC_0881.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Priority given to those who can get more to save me time and soon enough as my tank is quite in a mess with loose frags lying around.Collection in Jurong West.

And no Pilot please, I have got good memory, don't give me a reason to remember you on bad events. bad for my well being and bad for you too. :friends:

believe more coming up, still deciding which to let go or to decrease it in colony size. :peace:

Interested parties please PM me.

warmest regards,

LaW

• SRC Member

beautiful mouth watering zoa.... super up!! :groupwavereversed:

thank you GoofFish.

Forget to insert picture for zoa 4

CSC_0137__Large_.JPG

If anyone is interested in chaeto, will throw in with any purchases too. Have got too many.

• SRC Member

Its not me to sell my corals but really have got too many Zoa and need to clear. These zoas had been with me for atleast 6 months so if the colors wanted to change, will be changed long ago. Picture taken mainly from top-down. Priority given to those who can get more to save me time and soon enough as my tank is in quite a mess with loose frags lying around. Collection in Jurong West.

And no Pilot please, I have got good memory, don't give me a reason to remember you on bad events. bad for my well being and bad for you too :friends:

Zoa 1:

Full Green People Eater which can open up to 1" big. $15 (Atleast 5 polyps)

DSC_0255.JPG

Zoa 2:

Red/Orange Skirt with Silver/gold center. $15 (At least 20 Polyps)

DSC_0239.JPG

Zoa 3:

Brown Skirting Eagle Eye. $15 (At least 20 Polyps)

DSC_0243.JPG

Zoa 4:

Greenish Paly with Light blue skirting $15 (About 20 Polyps)

Zoa 5:

Quite uncommon variant. Tan-green Skirting Eagle Eye $20 (About 20 Polyps)

DSC_0249.JPG

Zoa 6:

US Yellow Eagle Eye (7 polyps) with some radioactive dragon eyes and misc zoas. $40

DSC_0264.JPG

DSC_0266.JPG

Zoa 7:

AOI, dropped 2 frags.

AOI Frag 1: $10 (1 polyp)

AOI Frag 2: $30 (4 polyps)

DSC_0801.JPG

Zoa 8:

Pink Paly with Yellow Ring (At least 7 Polyps) $50

DSC_0241.JPG

Zoa 9:

Metallic Cat Eye, Shiny metallic pink with green center, long stem and big polyp. Dropped 2 Frags out.

Frag 1: $40 (2 polyps)

Frag 2: $50 (3 polyps)

DSC_0248.JPG

Zoa 10:

Sunflowers. $40 (at least 7 polyps), $50(at least 10 polyps)

Picture from the mother colony: DSC_0881.JPG

Hey bro....

Really nice......

Need to get a big bucket to contain my drooling......

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC6 --> Bubble Magus Curve 7
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil
Wavemaker : Tunze 6105 x 1
Lights : Modular based DIY LED light x 4

Chaeto in the sump

Priority given to those who can get more to save me time and soon enough as my tank is quite in a mess with loose frags lying around.Collection in Jurong West.

And no Pilot please, I have got good memory, don't give me a reason to remember you on bad events. bad for my well being and bad for you too. :friends:

believe more coming up, still deciding which to let go or to decrease it in colony size. :peace:

Interested parties please PM me.

warmest regards,

LaW

I need some zoa for my small tank. Any FOC to spare. Hehehe......

• SRC Member

wah.. once-a-blue-moon sale by law. upz for extremely healthy zoa and LPS, seen it b4. LPS is huge. :groupwavereversed:

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

Wa!!!! Drooling le bro, nice

Thank you for the kind words, dear friend. The frag I got from you is doing fantastic. Thanks for it.

Hey bro....

Really nice......

Need to get a big bucket to contain my drooling......

Thank you for the kind words oceanviper. :)

Nice staff :thumbsup:

Thank you cedric. Just some humble collection.

wah.. once-a-blue-moon sale by law. upz for extremely healthy zoa and LPS, seen it b4. LPS is huge. :groupwavereversed:

Thanks Milchy for the advertisement. do I need to pay you for that? :kiss:

I need some zoa for my small tank. Any FOC to spare. Hehehe......

which one caught your eye? :chair: you must guarantee me that it wont be food for ur dumb dumb angel. :chair:

sigh, y u selling this month when I have to stop all purchase for my reefing due to upcoming many treats to give ppl... ahhhh.....

haha Jim, theres always another time. these things wont stop coming. I'm just a call away if you need any help of mine.

Hi Bro LaW

I have just pm you regarding some zoas for sale.

Regards

Greenmariner

Hi Greenmariner,

your PM was replied a moment ago.

• SRC Member

finally all PMs replied. phew~

update:

Mostly are gone, left with LPS #1 and #2, zoa #1-#5 and #10.

thanks for the great support in helping me clear. :peace:

• SRC Member
Super upzzz for law.. Seen his zoas before.. Nice and stable specimen... Upzz upzz

Woah the dragon has spoken. haha. anyway ur turn to stock up now bro!!!!! :lol:

Law : Pay me can, kiss me DUN WANT!!! :idea:

lai ah lai ah! left Galaxy and Acan! come come get it fast hand fast leg!!! :superman:

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

hi bro ill take the wall hammer and the rest of the zoa!

Hi Jeremy,

Noted.

Woah the dragon has spoken. haha. anyway ur turn to stock up now bro!!!!! :lol:

Law : Pay me can, kiss me DUN WANT!!! :idea:

lai ah lai ah! left Galaxy and Acan! come come get it fast hand fast leg!!! :superman:

Thanks Milch

Dragon going to become worm Liao la... Bro.. Let's not disturb his sales thread.. Upzz for this super great guy again.. Kiss kiss

You are all along a dragon slug.

Wow, all nice & healthy zoas!! Upz for ur beautiful corals.:score:

Thank you dreamlover.

Good, good, good...

Good guy, good corals, good price...

Must be sold out by now??

Thank you Wilson for the wonderful words, most of them are gone. will do an update on whats left.

All zoas are super duper nice. Fasinated and excited each time i see them. =)

Upzz for you bro

Thanks Em, I will look into your request.

i agree totally !! super nice seller as well!!

Thank you Jim for the kind words.

• SRC Member

Will reply pm when i'm settled down.

a reply is guaranteed.

thank you all.