Electronic Timer

DaY

• SRC Member

Best of all, it is able to program up to 16 different times for different days (Mon, Tues, Sat etc). A sample of the instruction shown below.

And it only cost $19.90. It can be bought at Carref*** at Plaza Sing.

post-14-1072347384.jpg

• SRC Member
Funny I saw it at the Suntec Carefour at 20-30+.... Hm...

Can it be programmed to the minute?

yes. it could be program to single minute. Meaning u can set it like 12.17pm etc. Maybe i bought it at promotion prices (bought it at PS carref***) ? shrugz.

I have an electronic timer too...it can set different programmed timings per day also...but I have no idea how to make it switch on only certain plugs at certain times and not all of them at the same time.....

Is it theorectically possible in the first placE?

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

I have an electronic timer too...it can set different programmed timings per day also...but I have no idea how to make it switch on only certain plugs at certain times and not all of them at the same time.....

Is it theorectically possible in the first placE?

think u have to use a few timers lor...whatever things u connect to one timer...will turn all on or all off with the timer's settings :)

maybe there's this appliance that you want to turn on from 8 to 10 am on mondays....and then 5 to 7pm on mondays also...but then 6 to 8 on tuesdays and then 9 to 10am on wednesday and so on...so the programming can be done lor..

lets say monday you usually come home late...u want certain appliance to be on from the moment u step into the house..so u can make use of such modes lor...mondays come home late...tuesday come home early...wednesday come home late again....blablablah..hehe

• SRC Member
jc85 Posted on Dec 27 2003, 08:37 PM

Can two of this timer be place side by side in a extension plug? I found out that my analog timer doesn't fix in

Depending on your type of extension plug. Some of them the width between each connection is bigger and is able to fit two side by side. Currently i'm am doing it now. But take note only some extension cord is able to fit two side by side.

• SRC Member

Depending on your type of extension plug. Some of them the width between each connection is bigger and is able to fit two side by side. Currently i'm am doing it now. But take note only some extension cord is able to fit two side by side.

Thanks. Shall look out for it then.