post your macro here

nuj244

If you have anymore frag of red algae (any species) I am interested in getting... LOL...

====

The gracilla, I can cut a piece for you but you have it already. The rose petal, I can pass you again a small portion but not attached to anything as I tried to attach before but not sucessful. The rest of my red macro, still I am trying to grow.

• SRC Member

razorblade caulerpa, I think better than grape/racemosa caulerpa for refugium/main as not too invasive and tendency to go asexual is lesser. Not a food for Tang I think.

This is passed to me by CFOH.

razorblade.jpg

bro this plant, is dangerous (if i never see wrongly), if can grow over your zoas/corals and it can grow on the tank walls also as it grows super fast and is very very invasive (i still got in my tank).

• 3 weeks later...

bro this plant, is dangerous (if i never see wrongly), if can grow over your zoas/corals and it can grow on the tank walls also as it grows super fast and is very very invasive (i still got in my tank).

Ya, it is super fast grower.. routine trimming is a must.. it is invasive when they crawl over your corals, preventing reaching to light for photosynthesis Samething to GSP.. it can be GEM and also can be PEST... Below pics of GSP is the graveyard of sps, Aussie Acans, favias :( due to 2 months+ abandon of trimming....

post-9248-070304900 1287057320_thumb.jpg

Cheers and Happy Reefing...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Oh I see. This is not what I exeperienced in my setup. Maybe because it is not getting enough nutrients because of my too much red macro. I find the suction cup to be more invasive than this razorblade caulerpa and it is easier to uproot.

Ya, it is super fast grower.. routine trimming is a must.. it is invasive when they crawl over your corals, preventing reaching to light for photosynthesis Samething to GSP.. it can be GEM and also can be PEST... Below pics of GSP is the graveyard of sps, Aussie Acans, favias :( due to 2 months+ abandon of trimming....

post-9248-070304900 1287057320_thumb.jpg

Cheers and Happy Reefing...

Oh I see. This is not what I exeperienced in my setup. Maybe because it is not getting enough nutrients because of my too much red macro. I find the suction cup to be more invasive than this razorblade caulerpa and it is easier to uproot.

Hai, bro Nuj :)

yes, Razorblade own a thick and harder leave. probably one of the reason razorblade is less tendency to asexual. and easier to trim.. also less problematic then others sub-species... Your tank condition swing when they melted...

Haha, I wish if my tank can invaded by your red macro.. I try relocated justnow when my light dim down... Hope Tangs didn't notice the new spot.... :P

Cheers and Happy Reefing.... :thumbsup:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• 1 month later...