Wanted marine livestocks

deelrohan

lesson learnt. i can just throw the set away but thinking it might be wasteful. so wanted to give it away for some reefers to start. n this bugger kept pleading with me to give him cos he is nt the first to reply me n im sorry to those who replied earlier. Btw im not sure whether Arie is the guy. according to earlier post it seems that he changed nick n come in. to be exact the guy (IRC) nick is Angelfishz. I was pretty pissed earlier and post this just to warn others dealing with him. Thanks!

• SRC Member

omg, should had posted to share w others instead of dumping it, a 2ft cube may not b ex but at least many ppl would b glad to get it, imagine how u wud feel if u'r bro OooFishFish, time wasted posting n waiting TO GIVE NEW REEFER A CHANCE & yet dis is wat he get in return,

• SRC Member

Arie and Angelfishz will be reported to the mods and Admin.

The IP address will be traced.

@OooFishFish: If possible, hp number out as well. Those dealing with Arie, please shows the phone number for comparison sake.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

WOW WHAT THE **** thought he learnt his lesson liao :thumbdown:

My bad :paiseh:

gosh hope the mods find out the truth soon!

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member

Arie and Angelfishz will be reported to the mods and Admin.

The IP address will be traced.

@OooFishFish: If possible, hp number out as well. Those dealing with Arie, please shows the phone number for comparison sake.

His number is 8518 1191

>Skyk<

• SRC Member

Dear bros,

this reefer here is really has an irresponsible character (IRC).

OOOFishFish had agreed to give him the whole tank set (2ft cube + Cabinet + Sump Tank + pipings + etc etc..) upon agreement to collect the WHOLE tank set.

IRC agreed to collect the whole tank set this afternoon. OooFishFish's had instructed his younger bro to direct IRC to collect the whole tank set as OooFishFish has to work. After OooFishFish's younger bro had seen IRC taken the whole set, he went back into the house (naturally...)

This is not the end..... this is the interesting part:

IRC apparently went back and left some boards and Styrofoam boards (from the whole tank set) infront of OooFishFish's house!!

Not only that, he left the 2ft cube (main tank) and the cabinet at the void deck!!! (Which is illegal and can be fined)

What IRC wanted was only the sump tank which OooFishFish agreed only to give him as a set (FOC off course)....

In the end, OooFishFish's younger bro and dad had to carry up the tank back to his house again. OooFishFish found that the cabinet was damaged due to IRC's afternoon move.

I feel that the tank can be given to a new reefer instead. Now, the tank is totally wasted and being dumped away.

IMO, please do not... and I mean DO NOT give anything to IRC.

Hey do u know i can sue you for slander? i did not even asked for what cube tank i have both 3ft tanks 2ft tanks and many moore and i am not angelfish nor have i change my nick get your fuking facts right before u accuse and if u wanna blabber without knowing about anything just stfu and gtfo what a loser

• SRC Member

Dear bros,

this reefer here is really has an irresponsible character (IRC).

OOOFishFish had agreed to give him the whole tank set (2ft cube + Cabinet + Sump Tank + pipings + etc etc..) upon agreement to collect the WHOLE tank set.

IRC agreed to collect the whole tank set this afternoon. OooFishFish's had instructed his younger bro to direct IRC to collect the whole tank set as OooFishFish has to work. After OooFishFish's younger bro had seen IRC taken the whole set, he went back into the house (naturally...)

This is not the end..... this is the interesting part:

IRC apparently went back and left some boards and Styrofoam boards (from the whole tank set) infront of OooFishFish's house!!

Not only that, he left the 2ft cube (main tank) and the cabinet at the void deck!!! (Which is illegal and can be fined)

What IRC wanted was only the sump tank which OooFishFish agreed only to give him as a set (FOC off course)....

In the end, OooFishFish's younger bro and dad had to carry up the tank back to his house again. OooFishFish found that the cabinet was damaged due to IRC's afternoon move.

I feel that the tank can be given to a new reefer instead. Now, the tank is totally wasted and being dumped away.

IMO, please do not... and I mean DO NOT give anything to IRC.

Hey do u know i can sue you for slander? i did not even asked for what cube tank i have both 3ft tanks 2ft tanks and many moore and i am not angelfish nor have i change my nick get your fuking facts right before u accuse and if u wanna blabber without knowing about anything just stfu and gtfo what a loser

• SRC Member

Seriously if u dont know anything about me just stfu and not come here and say some untruthful lies

some suggestions for your new nickname which you might need soon...

since you like A..

maybe Auspicious since the last one(to be fair ok!) was not or Affected since you are now.

Brown SPS > Kinder Surprise

White SPS = Kinder Surprise after expiry date

Assumption killed the dinosaurs, they didnt have test kits.

• SRC Member

slander... it tickles me whenever i hear this word.

take a look more in to local law cases, how many slander cases can actually pass thru. how much money can you account for your loses from other people words? hard to determine and fees will normally surpass ur award in most cases even if you succeeded.

even if others is wrong about you, do talk nicely.

the mods are already looking at you.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

I still Don't know if both Arie and Angelfishz is the same person but if ur really not angelfishz then i apologise if im wrong.

Clam chowder is only angry and wanting to help me voice out when i told him what happen on the phone and it's my bad that i didnt make it clear to him and only told him it's the one who keep asking for freebies n not wanting to heed advice from bros in SRC. U n angelfishz behave in the same manner, so its hard for people to think its diff.

I posted in the wrong thread n it's my bad but please, clam chowder did not say names n no nasty words from him at all so please stop ur unrespectful behaviour here.

To make things clear, the one clam chowder n me are talking about is Angelfishz. If u 2 are the same person, i got nth to say la.

His number is 85181191

He reserved a light set from me .. till now havent collect and reply ..

[DECOMMEND]

Tank : 24" x 12" x 15" Acrylic Gex Tank

Lightings : Maxspect Razor 120W , Maxspect G2 160W ( Sold )
Skimmer : Red Sea Prizm
Dosing : Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter7,
Brightwell Aquatics Biofuel, Florida Aqua Farms It's Clear,

Florida Aqua Farms Coralline Stimulator.

Wavemaker : Tunze Nanostream 6015

His number is 8518 1191

Whose number? Arie or Angelfishz?

His number is 85181191

He reserved a light set from me .. till now havent collect and reply ..

Whose number? Arie or Angelfishz?

Hmmm look like the same number?

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

ohhhh.. u smsed !

sorry my bad .

[DECOMMEND]

Tank : 24" x 12" x 15" Acrylic Gex Tank

Lightings : Maxspect Razor 120W , Maxspect G2 160W ( Sold )
Skimmer : Red Sea Prizm
Dosing : Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter7,
Brightwell Aquatics Biofuel, Florida Aqua Farms It's Clear,

Florida Aqua Farms Coralline Stimulator.

Wavemaker : Tunze Nanostream 6015

• Senior Reefer

ok ENOUGH.

Arie, you better watch what you do and say from now on if you want to continue having posting privileges in this forum. Even if you did nothing wrong, your horrendous use of words and blatant use of vulgarities only reflect badly on you. Vulgarities will not be tolerated especially when they are hurled at other reefers.

If your grasp on the english vocabulary is too lousy then i suggest just keep quiet and walk away, rather than marring this entire forum with your un-intelligent vulgarities.

If others have wronged you, reply nicely, or PM me. Don't have to scold others back and spoil your own reputation.

And to other members, enough also. Leave this thread alone and stop commenting and let the situation move on. Harlequin Mania is away on army and will check back tonight.

The MODS and admin will handle this and last warning to everyone, don't reply here anymore and make a scene. This forum is not for ranting and arguments. Anything personal or unwanted, please take it to the PM box.

Thank you all, for the cooperation.

Lemon.