Tunze 6025 (Mod)

Digiman

Hi,

Item: x1 Tunze 6025 Modified (Note the flowrate is NOT 2500lph but has been increased to 4000lph)

Description: This tunze 6025 has been modified to increase the flowrate from 2500lph to 4000lph. Set is v new, bought less than three months ago from ReefDepot. Rest assured the modification does not void the warranty as the motor part is untouched, only the shroud and cover is modified. So u enjoy a higher flowrate at the same low power consumption and the original small size. More info of the mod can be found here.

Reason for sale: I've decommed to nano and the 4000 flowrate is too high for my nano.

Collection: Woodlands

Price: $40, FCFS

Further enquiries pls PM or sms only at 96951347. Thank U.

bro digiman

what is the mod you did to 6025 to increase the flow? keen to try on mine too but there are a few modification stated on reef central page. which the modification you did?

I did the basic modification, which is to cut away the inner shroud and clip off alternating strips of the cage, something like this:

56970tunze45mod1.jpg

The mod is easy and increase the flow to almost that of 6045. There's no need to waste money on 6045, jux buy a 6025 and do this 10mins mod and u get a 6045.