Colourful Sticks and Flowers

cedricang

• SRC Member

Early Christmas, Cedric?

My tank is high nutrient, Can I have Kit Kat SPS? :blush:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early Christmas, Cedric?

My tank is high nutrient, Can I have Kit Kat SPS? :blush:

Lol...KitKat SPS got alot, you will have plenty to choose from :upsidedown:

But seriously, so far the radioactive birdnest is one of the very few sps that can withstand high nutrient level without turning to kitkat, best choice for sps starter imo ^_^

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

Lol...KitKat SPS got alot, you will have plenty to choose from :upsidedown:

But seriously, so far the radioactive birdnest is one of the very few sps that can withstand high nutrient level without turning to kitkat, best choice for sps starter imo ^_^

Hi Cedric.

Agree with you...

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC6 --> Bubble Magus Curve 7
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil
Wavemaker : Tunze 6105 x 1
Lights : Modular based DIY LED light x 4

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

CEDRIC I SMs you my order already... let me know have or not! MY GOD YOU KILL ME!!!! NOW THIS.. THIS is Reef P O RR N!!!

heaven and back! :P:wub:

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

personally seen an offspring of cedric's royal blue milli in a very nice gentleman's tank.

it was indeed a memorable incident.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

Thanks Cedric, for your time and frags, hope i can keep the colour !

Cheers

PS i will make sure my gf make good use of that plug. haha

Nice chatting with you two :rolleyes: . Just make sure your gf wears a glove when doing the fragging so that she dont accidentally cut herself hor. Also remember to dip your existing zoas, am sure they will open up nicely :)

personally seen an offspring of cedric's royal blue milli in a very nice gentleman's tank.

it was indeed a memorable incident.

Thanks LaW...I will visit him again and try to arrange time with you to drop by your place if possible to admire your much talked about collection :wub:

Drooling...;

need to remove my kitkat sps :blush: and replace them with these colourful ones! :agreed:

cheers :thumbsup:

Where got kitkat in yr tank LOL...unless I colour blind liao haa :upsidedown:

wah shiok!!!

really must go for this christmas sale.

just satifsy my craving, else everyday itchy.... hahahaha, finally the itch stop today morning!!!

:ThanxSmiley: for the wonderful frag bro, really nice talking to you!

Nice seeing you again bro, hope the zoas get puipui in your tank :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

LOL...Desi, hope Ketchup is not reading this, or else me will get chopped to pieces liao :upsidedown:

I think they enjoyed the reefp0rn together lah~...

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Thank for bro cedric's zoas (i buy frm him nt freeif nt everyone start to chiong his place to grab :pirate: )

it a really a eye opening to visit his place. i though only can see in magazine. :ooh::ooh::ooh:

and he so friendly until greet u in a distance frm his hse (1st time happen to me) :D ,ask u to take a sit and wanted to offer u a drink.(i seen like going for a condo showflat) ^_^

share a lot of his exp and knowledge on coral and zoas. :bow:

It really worth visiting him as a lot of bros and sis highly recommend him b4 i met him!!! :score:

up for ur sale bro!! :ThanxSmiley:

Wohoo...bro, i was just doing what i would do naturally lah :upsidedown:

Very nice talking to you and were happy to share with you what i know, there are some very experience and nice senoir reefers around like hijack, thairun, lemon, LaW...and up and coming ones like Wilsontantw,Ahlee and other hidden dragons which they prefer to stay under water :eyebrow:

I believe in kindness begets kindness :thumbsup:

I think time for us to visit you again... :P

Haha...I had the same tot, paid him a visit, and ended up being a customer , abeit a happy one :cheers: . Got 2 spses, was actually afraid he wont let them go!Phew.. :yahoo: Also reserved another 2 beauties, to be collected after my vacations. Even took photos of them, to commit him of the forward deal. :idea:

All in all, its a good visitation. You never leave Ced's Place without a plastic bag. Luckily, he hasnt accept visa cards, yet. :rolleyes:

cheers.

*hope my tank will do justice to the just bought spses * :unsure:

my purchases were placed in a floral scented bag!

smells like jasmine.

so amazing.

Mine too. I have collected 2 such bags from him. Wow.. behind the successful Ced is a woman.. the one with soft touch..the One who provides the scented bags..My gosh, i actually saw her feeding the zoas..talk about TLC.. credit must be given to her !

Thank you, Ced :friends: Jasmine