Cost of seawater delivery.

• SRC Member

Hi all,

Do anyone know how much Iwarna charge for seawater delivery per gallon?

Thanks.

hmmm, you shd call them but if i'm not wrong they will fill up FULL TANK as long as it's less than 1000l... cost wise, i think less than 10red :P

• SRC Member

Ya. I heard from my friend it's $80!

Bangala delivery all the way to your door steps.

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

Thanks all for the reply.

btw, it's worth to get seawater than salt mix for new tank? what is the pro and con?

NSW the magesium KH and calcium are on the low side, you will need to buff it up (but the good thing if i am not wrong is that there will be readily bacteria from NSW)

• Like 1

• SRC Member

hmm... for me (setting up new tank)its a matter of covenience ..... i wouldnt want to generate DI water (will take over night minimum) which will slow things down.....

so that and plus the "bacteria" already in NSW... it seems to be the logical choice for me.... :)

hmm... for me (setting up new tank)its a matter of covenience ..... i wouldnt want to generate DI water (will take over night minimum) which will slow things down.....

so that and plus the "bacteria" already in NSW... it seems to be the logical choice for me.... :)

Yap..I also find generate RO/DI is too tedious for new tank so I have called Iwarna, aunt Lilian to delivered the NSW yesterday afternoon.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

NSW the magesium KH and calcium are on the low side, you will need to buff it up (but the good thing if i am not wrong is that there will be readily bacteria from NSW)

Low KH and calcium is still ok as I'm just using NSW water to cycle my new tank. Once the ANN cycle ended, I'll change 40~50% RO/DI water mixed with sea salt and also increase KH & calcium gradually.

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Just wanna check...

How do I go about ordering seawater from them?

Call n they delivery?

Or go down order n pay then they delivery?

Any contact number to call???

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

Just wanna check...

How do I go about ordering seawater from them?

Call n they delivery?

Or go down order n pay then they delivery?

Any contact number to call???

Yes..call them for delivery appointment n pay on the spot when NSW delivered.

You can call either aunt Lilian @ 84684276 or victor @ 92259393.

• SRC Member

Thanks for your prompt reply...

Wow...which mean they not scare people fly plane wan ah?

Haven received $ they deliver liao?

Btw,any day also can order?

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

Last Saturday was my 2nd time ordering seawater from them.

1st time charge $80.

2nd time charge $90

so I call Lilian...

Just to clarify with auntie lilian what was the price? how come different from 1st time?

She answer ok la ok la. U ah... $10 also wanna bargain. I not free la! :( (hang up)

I was like !!!!!

I just wanna make sure only n not coz of that red note moreover 1st time her man came I still tip him a red note due to the good service.

2nd time another man came topple my scaping. Heng Heng tank never crack.

Last Saturday was my 2nd time ordering seawater from them.

1st time charge $80.

2nd time charge $90

so I call Lilian...

Just to clarify with auntie lilian what was the price? how come different from 1st time?

She answer ok la ok la. U ah... $10 also wanna bargain. I not free la! :( (hang up)

I was like !!!!!

I just wanna make sure only n not coz of that red note moreover 1st time her man came I still tip him a red note due to the good service.

2nd time another man came topple my scaping. Heng Heng tank never crack.

I only tried one when I setup my new tank october, last year and I feel that 80 buck is abit EX liao but good service at that time. Din know they increase the price now...may be due to petrol price increased dry.gif ?

btw, Someone in the other thread mentioned that LCK is cheaper...may be next round..you can try LCK, steven's service lo :P !

• SRC Member

Ok lo... If really lck provide service at $50

I'll use them. Number?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Supporter

For those who wish to order smaller quantity of seawater, Reef system is now providing Filtered seawater Home delivery as well . Price at $6.00 for a 20 litres pail inclusive of delivery within free zone days.

This has definitely make my water changes much easier. :P

You can call or email them for order.

For those who wish to order smaller quantity of seawater, Reef system is now providing Filtered seawater Home delivery as well . Price at $6.00 for a 20 litres pail inclusive of delivery within free zone days.

This has definitely make my water changes much easier. :P

You can call or email them for order.

Bro, any tel number to call? Thank you.

• SRC Member

their ebannner is on the forum page...anyway are the white pails inclusive?

I dun think so la bro,small amount + delivery if pail also give I think very soon they pack barang barang can go home liao... Lol

Just curious.The website shows the pail...haha. Maybe come in this big drums depend on how much you need ..

I order 60 litres from them and they will delivered using 3 Oceanic salt blue pail. They say they will recycle and take back the old one during the next delivery. I guess they might have alot of empty oceanic salt pail on hand in order to do so :P