A devil in my tank

yellowtang

• SRC Member

Good Morning, reefers bros. I woke up this morning to Barry Manilow 's " cant smile without you ". Reefer GC taught me to be 'COOL", in order to execute the hardware plan of capturing ms bell successful. :peace::P . You see i m actually smiling. I luv you, ms bell...err..not yet.

i went to the tank. I smiled to ms Bell even as she flashed the V sign from her tail, adding insult to my injury. Gross mockery. Never mind, I smiled again..i was filled with peace..at least from the top part of my body. My hands were in my pocket, squeezing hard on " you know what ". I am a Hokkien, and when Hokkiens are frustrated, they squeeze their LumP..

I retreated..evey step is a pain. Humilliation... Still i maintained my cool but hands in pocket squeezing harder..

I went to the room..change the music..hard rock lyrics.." got to be a warrior..slave i couldnt be..". Yes, all pumped up. Barry Manilo is too soft. Adrenalin overflowed. With ###### like strength, i reviewed and improved my latest battle plan.....a plan contributed by reefers..

I will roll out this plan in a little while.. SAF trained

cheers :)

but dun squeeze too hard...later pik jia

use hapoon will your problem

l7304smr.jpg

Battle Plan Briefing. Classified. Division in scale, supported by various reefers in different formations. I might use 1 plan at a time or a combination of plans to achieve total victory.

Plan 1.( Reefer CoolGuy ) : Put food in beta box, lure her in, all the while keeping cool, and once in, full fire order. In short, Ambush strategy. Commandos. Red Beret.

Plan 2. ( Reefer Kueytoc ) Put in a virile male Bellus, promotes overdrived sex, till she willingly surrenders to escape from the sex maniac. S3 job.

Plan 3. ( Reefer Ah Siang ). Feed her with a large dounut and bait her with a virgin. Sounds cranky but its a psychological warfare and who knows better this than Commander Ah Siang from 1ST Psyo HQ .

Plan 4. ( Reefer Onizuka ). Starve ms bell, and gently use a wave maker to push her into the beta box. In short, cut her food logistics the go for the kill. Commander Oni from 1st Jap Infantry.

to be continue...

Plan 5.Reefer BFG / 1st Combat Engineers, supported reefer Eniram / 1st Arty Bat. Drain off the water ( BFG ) by combat engrs, corner the enemy and bring her down by arty fire / speargun( Eniram ).

Plan 6. Reefer digibee /Ist Armour Bat.Heavy Bombardment, flatten at least 70% of the live rock then capture the enemy. Take the chance to rescape, in short occupy the conquered land and start a new settlement. Another West Bank strategy ?

Plan 7.Reefer LemonLemon / Comm HQ, supported by Reefer ISKay, 1St Support Bat / night snipper. Coordinated Night Air Attack. Full Blast. MH, T5 LED etc... Shock and Suprise are the key elements.Jam enemy's comms line. Enemy is in a daze, and will be finished off with night vision goggled snippers.

There you go, all 7 plans, all contributed by fellow reefers.

I will execute Plan 7 tonite. 0300hrs first strike. stay tune.

cheers

Maybe I just had my 2nd kiddo... But I find the corals pix and battleplan more exciting than the gal picture.

*ponder*: am I losing my mojo????

you are a funny guy, Wil. Ok, no more babe pics. Its mainly for ah siang. Maybe next week, call you out for lunch. i like the duck rice, opposite OCBC. Will check on ced too. Know any other reefers working around DBS/PWC Bld, UOB Twin Towers,OUB center ?

rgds,

** Now with the new baby policy, its soo good to have more babies.. leave, $$incentives..etc..**

• SRC Member

hi yellowtang, found this thread super interesting, and i hope you will catch ur 'devil', of course, hopefully no harm will come to it.. :) just to add on to your "Plan 1":

i find this very effective if you use "live food" inside the beta box.. the wriggling baits always tempts better than a dead one..

what i do is, use a transparent zip-lock bag to contain live brine shrimp, this way, the live brine will not flow out of the box, and yet it remains highly visible to your bellus..

next, put the zip-lock into your beta box, and wait..

this usually yields success once the curious fishes attempt to get the live brine.. and not wasting and live brine in the process.. :)

hope that might help a little in case ur night ops fails.. GOOD LUCK! :)

you are a funny guy, Wil. Ok, no more babe pics. Its mainly for ah siang. Maybe next week, call you out for lunch. i like the duck rice, opposite OCBC. Will check on ced too. Know any other reefers working around DBS/PWC Bld, UOB Twin Towers,OUB center ?

rgds,

** Now with the new baby policy, its soo good to have more babies.. leave, $$incentives..etc..**

I'm good to do lunch but not next week. I may extend my leave to take care of wifey and baby. Do u mean the duck rice along Philip street? Yeah that's a good one and TMD always long queue. Not many reefers I know works ard here though. Ray used to, until he shifted office to Changi. But his new office is now at cityhall area. So maybe can join us. And if eniram not working. I'm sure he will like to join us too.

Baby bonus. Yeah that's helpful. Not much, but every little bit counts!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

Mike i think you need a NDU personal to dive in to catch the Ms Bell. I can do lunch, will be in town from the 18~20.

May i give a shot in catching your Ms bell next weds? Do let me know the good time.

hi yellowtang, found this thread super interesting, and i hope you will catch ur 'devil', of course, hopefully no harm will come to it.. :) just to add on to your "Plan 1":

i find this very effective if you use "live food" inside the beta box.. the wriggling baits always tempts better than a dead one..

what i do is, use a transparent zip-lock bag to contain live brine shrimp, this way, the live brine will not flow out of the box, and yet it remains highly visible to your bellus..

this usually yields success once the curious fishes attempt to get the live brine.. and not wasting and live brine in the process.. :)

Super refined idea from snowman. i will improvised Plan 1 from your clever strategy. Live food, which fish can resist?

Thank you, Thank you..

Mike i think you need a NDU personal to dive in to catch the Ms Bell. I can do lunch, will be in town from the 18~20.

May i give a shot in catching your Ms bell next weds? Do let me know the good time.

Wednesday ? I hope by that time Ms Bell is in Alcatraz Prison. Still i welcome you!

cheers

Commander snowman, read your ops order a second time and realised that the key word is wriggling. Fish or men will go soft in the legs and hard somewhere :paiseh: when faced with a attractive wriggling bait. You just fired up my imagnation. Thank you, GSO.

cheers

Apology. Forgot to give credit to Commander reefer Underwater for his contribution to plan 7.

Contingency Plan 8, which the Public detest. One of extreme cruel and painful. The fish hook plan. Led by 3 Commanders of Boat Company; Reefers gp2700,Sunny03 and Raiden. Their motto : 1 hook,1 kill.

Hope I dont need plan 8, or else even my daughter will join the anti war campaign.

By tomolo morning, i hope to wake up with the song by John Lennon :" The war is over ( merry X'mas ). My fav Xmas song.

bye bye for now....really...

• SRC Member

:evil: I certainly hope ya seamless covert 'squeezings' doesn't lead to uncontrollable sphincter spasms. :eyebrow:;)

Good Morning, reefers bros. I woke up this morning to Barry Manilow 's " cant smile without you ". Reefer GC taught me to be 'COOL", in order to execute the hardware plan of capturing ms bell successful. :peace::P . You see i m actually smiling. I luv you, ms bell...err..not yet.

i went to the tank. I smiled to ms Bell even as she flashed the V sign from her tail, adding insult to my injury. Gross mockery. Never mind, I smiled again..i was filled with peace..at least from the top part of my body. My hands were in my pocket, squeezing hard on " you know what ". I am a Hokkien, and when Hokkiens are frustrated, they squeeze their LumP..

I retreated..evey step is a pain. Humilliation... Still i maintained my cool but hands in pocket squeezing harder..

I went to the room..change the music..hard rock lyrics.." got to be a warrior..slave i couldnt be..". Yes, all pumped up. Barry Manilo is too soft. Adrenalin overflowed. With ###### like strength, i reviewed and improved my latest battle plan.....a plan contributed by reefers..

I will roll out this plan in a little while.. SAF trained

cheers :)

:evil: I certainly hope ya seamless covert 'squeezings' doesn't lead to uncontrollable sphincter spasms. :eyebrow:;)

Aiyoh, you always like tat. So chim. When the mind is not into that, whatever squeeze gentle or hard will not achieve the ultimatum. No fireworks ! How to ? Enemy is still lurking around.

Alert, Commander kueytoc and report to base immediately. No more unnecessary speculation for your own fantasy and climactical excitement, resulting in wastage of proteins and glue.Thats an order!

Commander Kueytoc, you are to be on stand by underwear everyhour, until Duty officer is satisfied that you are rehabitated and cured of the deadly psycho disease.

Additional problem...sigh...

Gentlemen Reefers and fellow Commanders, good news. :yahoo:

30 minutes ago, I decided to practise the strategy warfare : WHAM in Plan 1.

Winning Hearts And Minds .

I held the beta box and promote fine dining in the box. Soon enemy and her gang were all over the resturant. I added more food : lobster, prawns and sharkfin. Also pieces of birdnest corals for good measure and an endorsed indication of my sincerity. :friends:

They were all happiily feasting. I have won their hearts and minds. They trusted me. :whistle

Enemy No 1 even ventured about 1 inch into the box. I resisted the attempt to tilt the box.

Everything was consumed in a few minutes.

i will attempt the same plan later in the evening. But this time, its no dry run. Haha.. I will use henry's gourmet to serve them.

This might be it....the end of the devil regime in the tank.. :cheers:

cheers

• SRC Member

:cheers: Hah Hah...CMO Mikey, so wat is the 'Nite-Snack' menu for tonite ?

:blush: Ooops !...& dun forget to sanitize ya rhythmic 'lubricated' hands before serving ! :eyebrow:

Aiyoh, you always like tat. So chim. When the mind is not into that, whatever squeeze gentle or hard will not achieve the ultimatum. No fireworks ! How to ? Enemy is still lurking around.

Alert, Commander kueytoc and report to base immediately. No more unnecessary speculation for your own fantasy and climactical excitement, resulting in wastage of proteins and glue.Thats an order!

Commander Kueytoc, you are to be on stand by underwear everyhour, until Duty officer is satisfied that you are rehabitated and cured of the deadly psycho disease.

Additional problem...sigh...

• SRC Member

Bro mike... Im sori, i cant catch that fish the other day. One of the bro mention to use a ziplock bag... Tats a gd idea... Patience is the key... Now im at malaysia. Got a cal from my mum after ive reach hum... My uncle pass away...

Wow finally, congrat congrat. :welldone:

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

• SRC Member

Caught...details to file later

rgds,

So I guess you hear John Lennon wailing in your head this morning....

"Imagine all the people (and fishes)... Living life in peace... Wohooohoooo"

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)