Colourful sticks and flowers

cedricang

Cedric place is WYSIWYG - What You See :yeah: ... I Want :chair: ... Yes !!! :yahoo: GET !!! :superman:

Thanks Bro ! Btw, allow me take this opportunity to thank my GF for her tremendous support and effort in assisting me with all these wonderful frags, without her, WYSIWYG will be impossible :paiseh:

LOL its really hard to resist not getting anything once you step into Cedric's place. Really agree on that point! yahoo.gif

Can't wait to get more frags once my pocket recovers!

Bro, please drop by one of the days, will be happy to hear and learn from your recent findings :bow:

No way one can resist. Walk out of the lift, the unmistakable reef lights welcome you from afar. Guided by the light, or rather blinded by the glow, you walk nearer,wearing off some resistance. The door is ajar. Another welcome ,like venus fly trap. But the fly cannot resist the sweet smell of reef waters inside. IN. GF welcomes you, tearing down the last of your tahan ness.

Coffee, tea or me ? Ced asks. No, I want coloured sticks, is the likely answer. I want this and this and this..

You leave the house very happy, carrying the scented, hypnotic bag. Somehow you feel lighter despite carrying loads of water.

$$$= H2O with sps + happiness.

The lift door opens, yet another reefer comes out..follow the light and the way...Ced loves you..

cheers...opps.. :off:

mike

Hahaa...uncle Mike, you must have scored an A for your literature :upsidedown:

Somehow you feel lighter despite carrying loads of water. --- think it's the wallet lightening effect voodoo Dr Ang casted on you... :)

Bro, I help to lighten some more upon special request...hehee :cheers:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

Feel like going to raid your tanks again bro..

"The 3rd raid" and so far only the lime green monti loose a bit color..

May need to add in or modify my lighting.. at the moment hopes it can survive..

Tank Theme: Mixed Reef with clams

3 feet tank with IOS

Eheim 1262

K3 wavemaker x1

Lightings: T5 actinic blue x4 , T5 white x4

Skimmer: BMQQ

Artica 1/5

Dosing: NA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reefing is sharing. People with rotten mouth is sure a loser for life as expected. When a tomato gets rotten, you can nvr save it.. Throw it away before it infect the good ones.

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

Feel like going to raid your tanks again bro..

"The 3rd raid" and so far only the lime green monti loose a bit color..

May need to add in or modify my lighting.. at the moment hopes it can survive..

Lime green monti loose a bit colour, could be due to either strong lightings or kh, do chk your kh level.

Suggest you hold on the raids first, give yourself another one two weeks or so and see if the sps doing ok :friends:

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Lime green monti loose a bit colour, could be due to either strong lightings or kh, do chk your kh level.

Suggest you hold on the raids first, give yourself another one two weeks or so and see if the sps doing ok :friends:

Thanks, for your advice.. but definitely my lighting not enough as i using PL lights.. <_<

3 feet tank with IOS

Eheim 1262

K3 wavemaker x1

Artica 1/5

Reefing is sharing. People with rotten mouth is sure a loser for life as expected. When a tomato gets rotten, you can nvr save it.. Throw it away before it infect the good ones.

Member of:

• SRC Member

Hi cedric, thanks for ur sps. They look great..

This is they pic for my tank... any comments?

Only the top left light not enough, shadow casting on that sps.. :pinch:

Upz for ur super sps..

post-18847-0-16050500-1295676810_thumb.j

3 feet tank with IOS

Eheim 1262

K3 wavemaker x1

Artica 1/5

Member of:

Hi cedric, thanks for ur sps. They look great..

This is they pic for my tank... any comments?

Only the top left light not enough, shadow casting on that sps.. :pinch:

Upz for ur super sps..

Hi Steven,

Thanks and glad you like the sps frags. I would say that your rock scape is pretty impressive for a starter :welldone:

IMHO you could try shifting some of your less light demanding corals like softies and suncorls ( i know you need to target feed them haha..) to lower portion of the tank, that will leave you with some precious higher lighting area for your current sps frags to thrive. Do keep in mind that most sps need higher lighting levels in order to get their needed food source as well as maintaining a nice colouration.

You may wish to consider upgrading your lighting to either T5 or MH which are already proven to hold sps colours. I will be happy to share with you further on the combination of T5 lightings choice and tube colour for optimum results.

Hope these helps :friends:

Btw, you might wanna start a tank thread under "Member tank & Specs". Many kind bros here will be more than happy to share with you on reef husbandary :thumbsup:

Hi Cedric, do u ship the acro to Penang?

PS: I join sgreef because of this thread..

Hi Bro Ocha,

Thank you very much for the interest.

Regretably I am just a hobbist here and are not licensed to do import or export of corals. It might be better if you could try contact our friendly Singapore LFS to see if they could assist you :thumbsup: Let me know if you need some contact and I would be happy to assist.

However, should you have the opportunity to visit Singapore, I would be happy to share with you some of the interesting acros and am sure some of our friendly bros here would be happy to receive you and perhaps could show you around our LFS.

Cheers :friends:

• SRC Member

Hi Steven,

Thanks and glad you like the sps frags. I would say that your rock scape is pretty impressive for a starter :welldone:

IMHO you could try shifting some of your less light demanding corals like softies and suncorls ( i know you need to target feed them haha..) to lower portion of the tank, that will leave you with some precious higher lighting area for your current sps frags to thrive. Do keep in mind that most sps need higher lighting levels in order to get their needed food source as well as maintaining a nice colouration.

You may wish to consider upgrading your lighting to either T5 or MH which are already proven to hold sps colours. I will be happy to share with you further on the combination of T5 lightings choice and tube colour for optimum results.

Hope these helps :friends:

Btw, you might wanna start a tank thread under "Member tank & Specs". Many kind bros here will be more than happy to share with you on reef husbandary :thumbsup:

Thank you.

3 feet tank with IOS

Eheim 1262

K3 wavemaker x1

Artica 1/5

Member of: