Colourful sticks and flowers

cedricang

there is still much to learn for SPS, I think that day will come only after a long long time.

btw, all your SPS are settling down, all of them their small polyp are visible after 1hr in the tank.

I love the lime green especially... tks

Glad you like them :thumbsup: let me know if you need for info :friends:

Sigh. So near... Yet so far!

I will surely go raid the tank once my wallet recovers!

Upz!

Anytime for you bro, no need to wait for full recovery, half recovery can still chiong :eyebrow:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

Hurhur...being sometime liao bro, drop by and let's kopi together :friends:

will do bro ... have visitors until next week, then after then i can only continue my 'project'... so a few weeks more when done, can to go kopi together start chionging your frag tanks :yahoo::friends::agreed:

25 Gal Micro Ocean

• SRC Member

Hi Cedic,

Steven here, thanks for your frags.

They really look great..

Upz for u.

Tank Theme: Mixed Reef with clams

3 feet tank with IOS

Eheim 1262

K3 wavemaker x1

Lightings: T5 actinic blue x4 , T5 white x4

Skimmer: BMQQ

Artica 1/5

Dosing: NA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reefing is sharing. People with rotten mouth is sure a loser for life as expected. When a tomato gets rotten, you can nvr save it.. Throw it away before it infect the good ones.

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

Hi Cedic,

Steven here, thanks for your frags.

They really look great..

Upz for u.

Hey that's very nice to know that you likes the frags and they are doing well so far !!!

Let me know if you need more info on the sps husbandary :friends:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

U want to come to my place for Wii? COME LA... :P wah I just realise... my pico tank in office will have no husbandry for 4 days... hhmm ok better not put any fish into it until AFTER chinese new year. HAHAHAH......

thanks for the rainbow monti cedric.. see la go your place.. $$$ kena osmosis-ed out from me to you.. WHY WHY WHY... and to think I was telling ketchup in the lift on the way to your place... " I SEE ONLY"...... haiz

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

U want to come to my place for Wii? COME LA... :P wah I just realise... my pico tank in office will have no husbandry for 4 days... hhmm ok better not put any fish into it until AFTER chinese new year. HAHAHAH......

thanks for the rainbow monti cedric.. see la go your place.. $$$ kena osmosis-ed out from me to you.. WHY WHY WHY... and to think I was telling ketchup in the lift on the way to your place... " I SEE ONLY"...... haiz

Famous last words for almost every reefer here before they enter any LFS :yahoo:

Look what happened to me... hahaa have to pay a visit to our favourite LFS soon :P

Haha. SEE liao lor.. (mati mati)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

No way one can resist. Walk out of the lift, the unmistakable reef lights welcome you from afar. Guided by the light, or rather blinded by the glow, you walk nearer,wearing off some resistance. The door is ajar. Another welcome ,like venus fly trap. But the fly cannot resist the sweet smell of reef waters inside. IN. GF welcomes you, tearing down the last of your tahan ness.

Coffee, tea or me ? Ced asks. No, I want coloured sticks, is the likely answer. I want this and this and this..

You leave the house very happy, carrying the scented, hypnotic bag. Somehow you feel lighter despite carrying loads of water.

$$$= H2O with sps + happiness.

The lift door opens, yet another reefer comes out..follow the light and the way...Ced loves you..

cheers...opps.. :off:

mike