Iceman's 120g Rimless Tank

iceman

• SRC Member

Iceman, here is the top down viewing box that i told you about. I feel this size is very ideal for viewing corals especially sps from top down.

post-1286-0-92763400-1296059418_thumb.jp

That nice. :thumbsup: Wanted to do something like that but end up I use a tube to made it. Only need to glue 1 piece. :pinch:

But I think i need to colour it black for the side.

IMG_1027.jpg

Eniram, where and how much is the box? :P

Where as in where did i do the box from? i did it at Dama, about 1 blue note. Follow iceman's method, use pvc tube and just glue a clear plastic under it very similar to RB viewing box.

• SRC Member

Where as in where did i do the box from? i did it at Dama, about 1 blue note. Follow iceman's method, use pvc tube and just glue a clear plastic under it very similar to RB viewing box.

Wow that very X lei. I got the tube from dama also total cost mi about $30. But I glue myself.

Wow that very X lei. I got the tube from dama also total cost mi about $30. But I glue myself.

i think i've been conned. They say must be waterproof, i guess not anymore.