Comments needed on resun cl-650

nomoney

Good day to all,

I need comments on resun cl-650. anyone care to provide some?

many say it's noisy, but i was at one LFS which display tk is using resun chiller and to me it's rather silent. Another LFS told me the old batch is noisy but the new batch is not. really confuse here so comments on the noise level especially at night will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Using it coming to a year now.Confirmed is noisy.Have not heard about the new batch.

Where did you see it (the new batch)

I'm not sure if there is really a new and old batch. the LFS @ R**y SQ told me what he got is a new batch. Moreover, another LFS told me resun chillers are selling like hotcakes. I know him personally very well, and he can get me a cl-650 for only $520 plus 1 yr warranty. Actually i thought of getting Atman 1/2 hp which will cost me only $780, but if the "new batch" resun is as good, i might as well get resun. moreover Atman offer only 6mths of warranty.

• Sponsor

I'm not sure if there is really a new and old batch. the LFS @ R**y SQ told me what he got is a new batch. Moreover, another LFS told me resun chillers are selling like hotcakes. I know him personally very well, and he can get me a cl-650 for only $520 plus 1 yr warranty. Actually i thought of getting Atman 1/2 hp which will cost me only $780, but if the "new batch" resun is as good, i might as well get resun. moreover Atman offer only 6mths of warranty.

Hi NoMoney,

The LFS @ R**Y SQ is that ROXY SQ U TALKING ABOUT? R**Y SQ?

That is only a shop Marine Fish shop here and a Discus Shop @2nd Floor (THEY DONT SELL ANY CHILLER).

THANK YOU.

Thanks dravan and deepblue for highlighting to octopus bay early or else i believe more misunderstanding will emerge.

Truely, I was talking about ANOTHER LFS and I believe my plain text is rather simple, even for a primary school student.

The LFS in concern is AH GA LIAO with me... many things he can get me at cost price... But anyway, hope all misunderstanding is cleared.

• SRC Member
Thanks dravan and deepblue for highlighting to octopus bay early or else i believe more misunderstanding will emerge.

Truely, I was talking about ANOTHER LFS and I believe my plain text is rather simple, even for a primary school student.

The LFS in concern is AH GA LIAO with me... many things he can get me at cost price... But anyway, hope all misunderstanding is cleared.

hi friend, wonder is it possible for you to get another set of such price ir is just for you only. though of upgrading to a higher power chiller. i am using a resun SL450 for my 3 ft. had plan to upgrade to a bigger tank, so need to check out the price first. :thanks:

Hi NOMONEY,

Since you told us "that you know him personally" you should have the contact number and shop name. Please give us his contact and that will have no more further misunderstanding will emerge. Pls post the name of shop and contact to clear this matter and let other have chance to purchase the cheap set and R**Y Sq...

Moomoofish

This your PM to me

He do not give this price to anybody who walk into his shop. but I think he can give great discounts. It's b cos i know him personally and thay is why he can give me things at rock bottom prices. I'll get some 1 to ask 4 you wat is the best price he can give and my fren will get back to you. see ya.

Hi guys(esp garan and moomoofish), I'm a friend of nomoney and he had requested me to follow up on this issue to help out you guys. well nomoney had gone overseas this evening. So here I am...

I can't simply tell you the name of this shop or else I'll be blamed for(business ill-manners).

Another reason is that I do not wish to be misunderstood for commercial sales. I joined this club not long ago and do not know the rules and regulations well. Hope you guys understand.

The boss of the LFS is a very good friend of mine and nomoney's. I had spoken to him this afternoon and he promised to give very good discounts to anyone that both of us have referred.

Why not you guys PM me what is the best offer you got from other LFS and I see what I can do for you.

Cheers.

hahahahahahaha MYFOOT :lol:

I think AT will allow you guyz to post the name here for LFS in R**Y SQ

AT how? Can rite...? But he say LFS @ R**Y SQ... what does R**Y Means by the way? Since you both (NOMONEY & MYFOOT) know the boss of the LFS so personally..... U should not have it spell wrongly....

Me just Curious.... not helping anyone here...... as me also looking for LOBANG for RESUN CHILLER.

Can you PM me the contact .... of the LFS @ R**Y SQ selling the RESUN CL650 so cheap incase AT dont allow you to post the NAME... of LFS @ R**Y SQ.....

I think Nomoney was talking about two different LFS altogether. The "R**y SQ" sounds like a shopping centre to me and our friend's shop is not located in any shopping centre.

Like I said, if I put his shop name here in this forum, many trade members will go after him for "spoiling market". And like i had also said, he will not give such great discounts to anyone who just walk into his shop.

Sorry guys...

Hi

To nomoney and friends, in the first place u should not post anything that do not benefit local reefers, why tell us your so call AH GA LIAO lobang(CL 650 at $520), whereby we do not benefit from it. Hope u call tell us your friend's LFS addr so that we can have more comparsion, if it is true.

Hmmm... you guys must be very new here in SRC or have made new IDs... and honestly, I do not know what the issue is or what your agenda/intentions are. It all seems to centre around this brand of chiller that all of you are fussing/promoting/talking about in $ and cents.

Anyway, Octopus Bay is our latest advertiser and once his forum is up here in SRC, you can ask about any special promotions he has for his Resun Chillers.

Hi

To nomoney and friends, in the first place u should not post anything that do not benefit local reefers, why tell us your so call AH GA LIAO lobang(CL 650 at $520), whereby we do not benefit from it. Hope u call tell us your friend's LFS addr so that we can have more comparsion, if it is true.

DENIS,

U are rite man, he cant even give me the LFS name...by PM hahahahaha... what @ R**Y SQ??? then no lar, friend shop not in Shopping Center?

Just BEWARE...NEWBIE.

Sure 1 year warranty and they can offer $520.

this is is crab:

have you check what other LFS had offer you? He told me he can give AT LEAST $** discount. Maybe he can sell you somewhere below and close to $***. But i have to make it clear, whatever he offer you might not sounds as great discount to you. Try calling him 6442**52 and neg with him before going down to his shop. tell him Al*x refer you. good luck