Nano Tk & Accessories Sale...

Nemofish

hi all marine hobbyists,

Below mentioned items are the goods hoping to sell by CNY due to upgrading. Hope to catch good price as need $ to cover some losses.

Below items can only handover to buyer only after CNY as my new tank is still cycling. Dun mind to deliver though. garantee good condition! Thks :rolleyes:

1) Nano Tank 14'x14'x13' (IOS) - $50 (bought $120)

2) PL light (W/B) - $10 (bought $30)

3) Ice Probe - $200 (bought $350 @ Marine Life)

Able to let go whole set @ $220 to interested buyer.

Photos cuming up... ;)

• SRC Member
To be exact, PL length is 36.5cm and 11W W/B color.

Maybe price can neg. for confirmed buyer. But not much as need $ urgently. :nc:

Thks.

hi nemefish, i need a pl light for my Refugium, but i need ti fast. can i had it now? pls pm me. :thanks:

-Sori I do not have any connections to articles on ice probe.

-It's written on the ice probe that input voltage 12VDC & input ampere 4.5 amps.

- It's a device that turn it's probe to a icy state and when the water circulate around the probe, it cools down. It is different from cooling fan as it will not cause the water to evaporate so fast and ice probe is more effective in cooling. My tank water temp. range (25.2-26.5 deg).

Hope this will give U some help in understanding as I oso bought this 1 mth ago at marine life after reading some threads in this forum.

;) I think that the cost shown on the website had not converted to sg$ and does not include the temp controller. Mine come with the temp controller and a converter to convert AC to DC supply as the ice probe run on DC. Most of the guys who shop around knows that ice probe is selling at this price so I not too worried abt trust here. Thks :blink:

• SRC Member

The pricing of IceProbe aquarium chiller components are

appended below:

§ IceProbe w/ 240V power supply = S$235

§ Temperature controller (optional) = S$100

that wat i found out cos i also interested in it last time

Typically, a single IceProbe will remove 6° to 8°F from 10 gallons of water, 3° to 4°F from 20 gallons,and 1° to 2°F from 40 gallons. Usually, multiple IceProbes are used in aquariums over 20 gallons to achieve the desired heat removal. For example, 2 IceProbes will remove 3° to 4°F from 40 gallons of water in a typical aqquarium.

If are looking for solution that draws low electricity,quiet and compact, then you can consider buying multiple IceProbes

here the web site of ice probe

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

The pricing of IceProbe aquarium chiller components are

appended below:

§ IceProbe w/ 240V power supply = S$235

§ Temperature controller (optional) = S$100

that wat i found out cos i also interested in it last time

Typically, a single IceProbe will remove 6° to 8°F from 10 gallons of water, 3° to 4°F from 20 gallons,and 1° to 2°F from 40 gallons. Usually, multiple IceProbes are used in aquariums over 20 gallons to achieve the desired heat removal. For example, 2 IceProbes will remove 3° to 4°F from 40 gallons of water in a typical aqquarium.

If are looking for solution that draws low electricity,quiet and compact, then you can consider buying multiple IceProbes

here the web site of ice probe

Thks for ur help in providing the informations. I think this answer most of their doubts. Thks. :)

• SRC Member

I se that there is still a fan there and may still have sound. but of course better than normal fan alot. Is that a heatsink behind this fan? anyone with a drawing or can anyone let me see?