My Sohal in my 5ft tank

Glare

• Sponsor
yeah..as long as its still eating...can still try to feed them a wide variety of food to build up their strength....a non feeding AT is considered a dead AT already...hehe

but 3 days is a very fast time to fight off ich...but beware that the ich may regroup and come back again and again to weaken the beautiful AT...hehe

but your tank seems good enough from sight...the parameters should be good too....so just keep up the good work and let us admire more pics of your AT from time to time :)

Thanks man...hopefully no problems..I was scared the sohal may stress it but lucky both can get along.

GOsh thats thats................. :o:o:lol::lol::blink::blink: AMAZING... Deepblue better see this

very beautiful sohal....good to see a nice sohal .....mine is moving house soon....bought over by another reefer as I am trying to cut down my tanks bioload... :lol::lol::lol:

Nice sohal... and AT! :) Seems like all the attention is on the AT instead! Hahaha!

Are the fins healing up? When it was still at ML, noted that the fin conditions were deteriorating. Should be better now?

Lucky, SRC got no Tang Police... in RC, you sure kenna big time one! ;)

wat causes the fins deteriorating ah...fin burn due to ammonia during shipping ah? :unsure:

dunno if its the AT i saw at ML some weeks back with the 2 giant cleaner shrimps

Probably a water quality issue.

ATs need pristine water parameters. That is why it is not recommended for new tanks under a year.

Sigh... I wonder when I have the luck to get a nice AT that's gonna stay with me...

Nice sohal... and AT! :) Seems like all the attention is on the AT instead! Hahaha!

Are the fins healing up? When it was still at ML, noted that the fin conditions were deteriorating. Should be better now?

Eh i am part of the RC tang police gang :lol::lol::lol:

very beautiful sohal....good to see a nice sohal .....mine is moving house soon....bought over by another reefer as I am trying to cut down my tanks bioload... :lol::lol::lol:

hey sad to ghear you moving sohal and not toher tangs... nvm cheers hope it does better in another reefer's tank. BTW glare got biggest sohal, guess who got the smallest :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

hey sad to ghear you moving sohal and not toher tangs... nvm cheers hope it does better in another reefer's tank. BTW glare got biggest sohal, guess who got the smallest :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

maybe we can start a sohal thread..with mine, Glare's and your sohal pic in first...we will be able to see, papa sohal, mama sohal and baby sohal :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Sponsor

The fins have healed already and the spots have gone also, but makan only very small bits of food. Hopefully it eats soon then I can relax, or not everyday try all kinds of funny things to make it eat. VERY STRESSFUL :lol::lol:

• Sponsor
err.... sohal is damn nice, but i find it too large to be in ur tank as i know it really needs a lot of swimming space... maybe morgan can help u out ;)

very nice tank though!!! :bow::bow::bow:

You're right, the more i look at it, the more i think it must go to a bigger tank, but apparently, it was in a 3ft tank for 2 years, raised from a juvenile.