NAIVE RESTAURANT at East Coast Rd - DO NOT GO

Oprime

Unless you have lots of cash to BURN then by all means go to NAIVE. That's what we were, NAIVE, for going there! 5 of us had dinner there recently and the bill came to a WHOPPING 300 bucks. This is RIDICULOUS. Its a vegetarian fusion sort of place. No Lobster or Pate! They must have named it such that the owners must be having a private joke. Let the NAIVE people come to NAIVE and lets screw them over properly!! Then after dinner they give you two coupons of 10 dollars each the next time you come back! Who the F**k wants to come back again?? The bloody AC doesnt work. They force you to order the most expensive dish on the menu and hey - who would expect a vegetarian dish to cost 50 bucks! The food isn't bad but its food not GOLD. You can dine like a duke and order many more dishes at tons of other places and the bill never exceeds 150 bucks MAX!!

AH SIANG KISS MY ARSE

hmmm... you ordered without knowing the price? Better to ask in futue.

But thanks for the heads up. good to know.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

normally the menu will have the pricelist...but to pay $300+ for vegetarian food is quite expensive...even if the vege are claimed to be organic...if its jap sashimi, i can understand...

this type of rest shd be boycott!

wat i m more afraid of are those w/o menu and prices...like those teochew porriage...there's one at havelock rd, which is popular amg niteclub goers as it opens 24hrs....i brought my family there for dinner once, thinking it shd be inexpensive...end up paying crystal jade prices for a simple meal of towpok, steam fish, duck meat and vege.

makan at JB is not cheap also nowadays as singaporeans have inflate the prices....

i would prefer to visit malacca for their peranakan food and to enjoy the nostalgia feeling....nice place to chill out

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

better be safe to ask price if no price in menu, specially those with so called 'market price' written. nothing wrong in asking than getting shock of needing to pay $$$$$. i recalled the same issue in Sands months ago.

25 Gal Micro Ocean