Weishun's 4 Footer Reef

weishun

• SRC Member

Hi guys, its been nearly 4 years since i last decommisioned my tank due to new career path and marriage. I've shifted into my new place for about a year plus and wifey has agreed on a marine tank in our living room.

Due to time constrain, i am not able to document my entire setup process. Here i present you guys the first picture of my tank after setup. I am open to all comments and advises.

post-2567-1227911621.jpg

post-2567-1227911698.jpg

Welcome back. Yr tank has the potential scaping. Are you going for mixed reef or fish only? The hinges seem rather rusty...maybe you want to consider changing them.....just my 2 cents opinion...hehehe. morning to you and good day. : )

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Hi guys, its been nearly 4 years since i last decommisioned my tank due to new career path and marriage. I've shifted into my new place for about a year plus and wifey has agreed on a marine tank in our living room.

Due to time constrain, i am not able to document my entire setup process. Here i present you guys the first picture of my tank after setup. I am open to all comments and advises.

post-2567-1227911621.jpg

post-2567-1227911698.jpg

Nice rockscape! :wub:

Reefing since 2003
 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Mixed Reef (BB):-
50 Gal Sump,

Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

• SRC Member

Solo77 : Hi bro, i am going for mixed reef then once i have saved up enough cash, will slowly to into sps. Today is my off day and yup.. i was planning to change the hinges before they get too difficult to pry out.

nwyk153 : Thanks to you and bro Solo77 for the nice comments on the rockscaping. I almost broke my back in the process. Started from 2am.. finished at 5am. Hahaha

jem : Yeah! managed to get it feeding on seaweeds but refuses to feed on pellets. Now trying to get it feeding on pellets. Hard time....