4ft tank for sale

roidan

paiseh ah..post again...

bro tanggy came to see yesterday..but i think he already confirmed his 5ft tank liao..hehe

the other time post for sale genna flame by someone...still can't forget <_<

anyway, anyone interested in the tank just PM me...only selling the tank set, not the rocks...hehe

thanx again guys :)

post-10-1073633234.jpg

oii.. now comes with cabinent liao...?

looks good. included delivery n setup for good sake..?

someone getting bigger car rite? :)

yeah...just a false cabinet face lor...lol

anyway..the false cabinet face only cover the front and right side, the left side is empty...so just take note lor..only good for those who want to put the tank in a way that the left side is against the wall or furniture...hehee

about the other issues oi..dun anyhow say..shhh shhh :P

like that wun see the sump tank mah...lol....

but yet have FULL ACCESS to the sump tank coz the flap of the cabinet is as wide as the sump tank...maximum maintenance ease...lol...

also got dilemma lah...sell too cheap, heartpain also.....sell too expensive ..end up buyers complain say too high...lol..

thats why i upfront let you guys know i paid $800plus for the tank....so leave it to you guys to PM me your offers lor...

thanks for supporting the thread in any way :)

• SRC Member

Hi Rodian

May I ask how is the flow like for the sump? Main down to the 1st section, then overflow to the 2nd and overflow to the 3rd that up to the main tank??

• SRC Member

Oh.....I doesn't mean flow rate....I mean the way it flow....my concern is it does not flow under and then (with the use 2 glass panel) up and overflow to the 2nd section...so how to put the filter medium? :D

in any case, this was the tank before i transferred to the 6ft :)

Hi guys... newcomer here... so just bear with me pls :D ... just wanna ask about the tanks. i've read in the hdb website that if you want to own fish tanks that are weighing more than 600kg (with sand, rock, water, equipment etc. included) u must seek permission from them first. so i was wondering... if you are using a 6ft tank now... it'll probably weigh more than 600kg... so did you go through them? or are u living in landed property? just wanna ask cos i'm planning to get a bigger tank in the near future. and i'm wondering if i need to go through hdb and all those stuff. what i'm most worried about is that the floor slab cannot take the weight and might give way if the tank is too heavy leh... so just asking for some opinion...

yeah...

its best you apply for the application for installation for heavy equipment from HDB...

but most people never...coz most people, even staff in HDB area offices, regard fish tanks as a piece of furniture....

if you scared, just keep your tank within 6x2x2 or 6x1.5x1.5...then will not be as heavy as those 2.5 or 3ft height tanks....since you add water in length of the tank..u can reduce it by the height of the tank ;)

there are many technicalities involved, they will tell you to put the tank against the wall...not in the center of the room or as a divider...and you are advised not to put in the balcony as the loading strength of the balcony is not as strong....

i see if i can find the related article in my tank threads

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...opic=7509&st=15

here it is....the best is that you go to HDB website and search for tank in the search box....then u get the whole guide about this....

coz this fish tank thing is very subjective...remember in the luohan days when people can have a few fish tanks in the hall or room....

even though those tanks may be 3ft or 4ft...their combined weight also exceeded 600kg....but the main thing is...dun genna complain by the neighbour below of cracks on their ceilings..hehe

anyway, i tot you were deepblue...you will cause cases of identity mixup leh...LOL....hehehe

anyway, i tot you were deepblue...you will cause cases of identity mixup leh...LOL....hehehe

hey... thanks for the info roidan... :thanks:

anyway... sorry for the identity mix up.... cos i din know there was another deepblue here... so now what seperates us is an underscore...kekeke... i'm Deep_Blue, while hes DeepBlue... :)