SPS... my precious

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

wow Dan Da Man! :lol: awesome tank! can't believe it's a nano.. the rockscape and everything... :blink::blink: BREATHTAKING! and all your sps are neon coloured! simply, too beautiful! :bow::bow::bow:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

Danano... do us a favour... and write us your reefkeeping husbandry notes.

I am sure a lot of people (especially those who want to ask what T5s can 'keep' and not anything else about SPS husbandry) will benefit from your experiences and advice.

Thanks, AT

• SRC Member
Excellent. Beautiful.  :bow:

I can safely say that SRC's Nano Tank of the Moment... will belong to Danano! :)

Appreciate it AT... even if it's just for the moment. :)

Thanks Hon, Assilian, Shiraz!

Here's a close-up of the green cap taken with my very recently acquired DC.:D AT, now it's my turn to get some photo taking tips from you.

post-22-1073754582.jpg

• SRC Member
Hi Dan,

DId the small blue purple and green digitata I gave you survive? NIce tank hmmm makes me think of making a small one...

regards,

Robe

Hi Robe, thanks! Yes, they are alive and doing well. :) The blue-purple acro is a slow grower (circled in red in the middle). The green digitatas are circled on the left and right. I'll try to get some close-ups later.

Thinking about setting up a small tank eh? ;)

post-22-1073840112.jpg

Far out colours man.... which you lots of luck with it! ;)

Tip: Remember to give it good water circulation... they tend to recede at the base of the branches if they don't get good water flow.

• SRC Member
Far out colours man.... which you lots of luck with it! ;)

Tip: Remember to give it good water circulation... they tend to recede at the base of the branches if they don't get good water flow.

;) There's a secret to retain the color of that specific coral...................................I don't think anyone has been able to retain the color of the colony................Danano, you will be the first if it is successful........GOOD LUCK :D:bow:

Max

• SRC Member

Good luck to your new purchase. Hope the colour will stay.

I got my fren to buy me 2 acro in the recent shipment. But both RTN when I collect from him...now I'm left 2 soon-to-be white skeleton colony :(

• SRC Member

Thanks all... I really appreciate the kind words and advice. :)

Hon, Max, AT... I'll get water shipped in from Fiji bi-weekly and make a hole in the wall plus use mirrors to reflect sunlight over my reef. :yeah:

Stay tuned for the secret... ;)

Dan