• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow bro,

nice tank you have.

May I ask wheer did you buy the red anemone from ? and how much did you pay ? i notice you have two in your tank !!! i have been hunting for it. Rose bulb they call it.

Also how long have you kept your blue fan ?

I kept mine for 2 weeks and it was dead ...

Cheers

• SRC Member

i got both from LCK 1**

quite some time back already...i was there today..but dint notice any left..maybe I am wrong...cos I wasnt planning to get any more anemoes...so dint pay too much attention..

one pinkie..one red...both at 6* each...

maybe u shld call them before u go down...

• SRC Member

Seafan : added in today..hope they survive..but I purposely chose those that were full bloom at the farm..so to increase the chances of them survivng in my tank...

Clams: not nice lah..i buy the cheapo versions...the nice ones are at PR..which I simply hate their attitude...thats why i got nothing from there till date....

Yo benz...

u sold ur pinkie liao ah?

i got 8 DA in my tank..but they hyper shy....all hide in rocks....full of tangs?

I still aiming to add a black,purple and AT in the future.....oops.....DA gona come after me liao..hahah..

• SRC Member

yupz... pinkie and the rose gone liao... walking ard too much... dont wanna it to walk over me arcos next time...

i have 7 yellow anthias, 5 DA, 7 purple queen and another 5 of " i dont know what type

" but looks cute.... in additional a naso tang.... 2 clowns which i can never catch and a false gamma.... looking to add a (finger crossed) a sohal, yellow and a blue tang.... Maybe i also kanna haul up by the police huh... kekekeke....

Eh none of them is as nice as me... I am the super super alpha male :lol::lol::eyebrow::eyebrow:

:sick::sick: you alpha male????? :sick::sick::sick:

liaoz...no more anthias off-springs liaozzz.... :lol::lol::lol::off:

Bro..5x2x2 call humble tank???..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

many thanks for the compliments fellow reefers...

yah i wanted the 2 coco to form a heart....

whahahah

nice hor?

at least i feel nice lah...maybe i too ego...

hard a hard time finding the Left Side coco...seldom see such arcing shapes...maybe i suaku and new to reefing...thats y...lack of exposure to live stocks..