Reborn opening date

• SRC Member

QUOTE (berrykin @ Jan 20 2004, 09:21 PM)

Tml got open or not???? i mean CNY eve 

ya...open till 7pm on CNY eve.... 

The lady boss said it open till 5pm only! People also need to enjoy their Lunar dinner.

Sorry for the wrong info provided. It is Sealife that open till 5 pm and not Reborn. ;)

• SRC Member
btw reborn is having sale now, jewel 10bucks fox 10 bucks

wat about fish any sale ???

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

Hi cjack,

reborn is more like a wholesale market. They sell their stuff cheaper than outside. U go there, pick a coral & pay. They won't bother to entertain you one.

Even if they offer u advise, well..... :whistle

Wei :)

• SRC Member

Ya, the human volume through their shop is so high especially on weekends that they only have time to pack your selected items and collect money.

Really wish they put names of their LS on the tanks for ppl like me who dun bring my reference book along. :lol: But then again, they don't have time, nor the fish stay in same tank long enough. :lol:

Paid $8 for a one inch maroon clown at reborn. Is that an average price?

Actually, when I was there, I merely wanted someone who can advice me on the price. Even that took such a long time. In the end, I just picked the fish I wanted and just paid for it.

• SRC Member

its consider cheap to get a maroon at $8. especially so if its a yellow strip one.

but the best is last time, when the boss happy...u can just take wat ever u want for free or all for $50. Old tamp rd. not sure if he still do that now. haha.

if u need someone to ID the fish for u, try to know some pple here & join them when they visit LFS.

Wei :)

• SRC Member

cjack if u going again call me hope i can tag along since we are near each other

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

if u guys talking about ah soon......i find him ok what...i always disturb him......he always giv me free drink...... he will entertain only if the shop is free of ppl///......maybe the setter of this topic went at th wrong time....m ???

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 1

Decom

2. 1

Decom

3. 0

How To Recover Crypto Sent To Scammers / Captain WebGenesis.

4. 0

Wts misbar longfin clownfish pair