MH pandent 4 sale

PLataX

• SRC Member

Hi guys......i bot 1 Coral-Life MH pandant from sea life 2 years ago....can anyone tell me the best price in the market.....ok ok.....sea life may have slashed me but that's not the point......I have not used it.....its 175w buld is brand new... no oxidation watever and am willing to part with it for some $$$......i intended to use it when i m setting up my new tank and now its almost done but my mum sayz that its too big 4 a HDB!!!......so I tot of selling and replacing it wif the exact one Gilbert has (Marine Pets) on his kickasss display tank..... :rolleyes:

ISLANWIDE Doorstep CO2 refill @ $42.00 (5L and below)sms 93638229 now!!!! For larger canisters do enquire:]

• SRC Member
.....so I tot of selling and replacing it wif the exact one Gilbert has (Marine Pets) on his kickasss display tank..... :rolleyes:

Yeah..... Definitely one gret reef he has!!!!!!..... :lol:

How much do you intend to release your pendent...

Maybe can PM me .....

BTW, you live in the east???

• SRC Member

wah pai seh never put price.....i tinking of selling at $550.....bot it at $595....as i pm to some reef ppl oredi....its not used... stil in bubble wrapper....come wif remote ballast....matt black....super brand new mh bulb but bot it quite some time back...tink got 2 yrs oredi....oh and yes i stay in the EAST...marine parade....

ISLANWIDE Doorstep CO2 refill @ $42.00 (5L and below)sms 93638229 now!!!! For larger canisters do enquire:]