Redsea reef energy reveiw

• SRC Member

i believe its Green Chapter.. located near tai seng MRT.. if i remember correctly, they are Red Sea's distributor..

Thanks for your info.. will underdose part B!

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

• SRC Member

talking about hammer.. mine indeed also opened up abit bigger.. i have 2 head, 1 head always smaller.. now both seems like of equal size.. as for zoas.. not much difference.

Anyone with test kits can do a test to see if there is an increase in NO3 and PO4 after dosing?

I suspect it may be contributing to the PO4 in my tank. Just a thought.

my no3 and p04 also increase ever since using.

i have reduced dosage to alternate days. and added phos-media.

now p04 back to safe-zone, but n03 still higher than before. ...

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

please update your parameters in 1 or 2 weeks time.

The spirit of sharing...

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

• SRC Supporter

The part A which is the amino acid is nutrient for the corals, so if you have alot of fish inside your tank, you can actually half the dosage or reduce this. If not there might be algae bloom if too much nutrient.

i see..

how about for part B

The spirit of sharing...

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

I've been using this in my low nutrients system 260l tank at 5ml once every 2 days. I don't dose everyday as I'm worried it may increase my no3 or po4. I noticed sps coloring up well and lps with feeding tentacles will show their tentacles when I dose reef energy. Even during lights on! I'll continue to use it for sure.