Hawaii Marine Shop

• SRC Member

Their stocks not bad. I always see them dose things n feed the fishes. Things there are pretty healthy. But the price is a little expensive. :)

They open from 1.30 to about 8. CLosed on Mondays.

• SRC Member

This HAwawii marine i think they opened on 26th after CNY. I had been there a few times and i can say that their corals very very exp... They use the expensive way to maintain good quality marine tank. Only those rich guys can listen to their advice...Poor one will need to siam this shop. Any been to the LFS at bukit timah shopping center?? this shop sell many type of corals and fishes and quite a mess... need to tressure hunt yourself.. quite fun..... They reccoment the cheap way to maintain a tank...

I used to frequent there.....must understand their business is more focused on tank setup....they get their LS from our local farms as well...so hard to be veri competitive.... ;)

bUKit tiMAh ShoPPing center LFS rUlez~~~

EEerr.. ya its messy n need lots of treasure hunt.. tat aunty told me they would stock up every wed to fri, prices still ok but den hor.. they like to boost abt their stuffs cos 1 day i went down n a couple wif their son buying fishes in a newly tank. they saw a Emperor angel n deciding whether to buy anot den tat aunty keeps telling them to buy n said a fish expert come down in the morning n saying tat the fish r veri healthy..couple r convinced den buy!! no offence to the shop juz wanna share my experience in tat shop onli

• SRC Member

Went Hawaii Marine this afternoon. Nice tank setups, but not much LS. They have good LR tho, but I didn't ask for the price. -_-

They do have about a dozen of jumbo skunk shrimps tho, but not 4 sale. I asked the owner when is the CS shipment, but due to monsoon, will not b available so soon. <_<

The proprietors are friendly and informative, but I don't know what's the main reason u guys are avoiding this shop. :huh:

One thing for sure, I find they won't really tell me everything.... :(