Calling Angel lover's

Can you list the complete fish list in your tank?

How you maintain the tank with so many fish? You become an FOWLR expert soon with the experience on keeping so many fish....

It is very difficult to maintain high bioload, it requires great amount of time and efforts and also knowledge and experience learnt during the keeping. That is why you are becoming an expert soon..... :)

I am no expert and Yes. I am reducing Bioload now as the tank is getting crowded.

Current List:

1 Naso Tang

1 Unicorn Tang (Giving or selling away)

1 Powder Blue Tang

1 Brown Tang

2 Hippo Blue Tang ( Selling 1 away)

1 Sailfin Tang (selling or Giving away)

1 Kole eye Tang

1 Orange shoulder tang

1 Piccaso Trigger

1 Flame Clown (Selling or Giving)

1 Pallet Trained Mandrain

2 Foxface (Selling or Giving both away)

1 Dunno wat Butterfly

1 Banner Fish

1 Cuban Hog

1 Brazalian Queen Angel

1 French Angel

1 Majestic Angel

1 Blue Ring Angel

1 Blueline Angel

1 Emperor Angel

1 Blue Lip Angel

1 Flame Angel

1 African Flameback Angel

1 Potteri Angel

1 Coral Beauty Angel

1 Bicolor Angel

1 King ANgel

1 Yellow Angel

1 Regal Angel

1 Blueface Angel

1 Emperor Angel

Like you mentioned a lot of effort is needed. I change 10% - 20% water every week. Sometimes 2 times a week 10%. A 50% water change once every 2 to 3 months. Add Sugar everyday. Add Bateria every week. Clean the glass everyday. On UV 8hr everyday. Clean Skimmer cup everyday. Control Feeding to twice a day.

Most Fishes have been with me quite sometime for nearly 6 months and besides regular WC there is no secret to it. Like you said, Lots of effort needed. No expert.

Can you list the complete fish list in your tank?

How you maintain the tank with so many fish? You become an FOWLR expert soon with the experience on keeping so many fish....

It is very difficult to maintain high bioload, it requires great amount of time and efforts and also knowledge and experience learnt during the keeping. That is why you are becoming an expert soon..... :)

I'm slowly converting to an Angel Tank and Planning to upgrade my 4 x 2 x 2.5 tank to a 6ft or 8ft tank as some of the angels may now be small but will grow to a certain big size like my King, Blue lip, Regal etc....

Some tangs are fav of my dad and gf tat y I couldn't get rid of all... haha.. If not I would.

Sugar, vinegar & vodka are carbon source for bacteria. It the same how you use sugar.

E.g

Sugar power rating is 1

Vinegar power rating is 5

Vodka power rating is 20.

Let say you changing to vinegar you don't need to dose the amount of how you dose sugar. Slowly increase until you see improve of dropping in no3.

Thanks bro. Will go try try... haha.

When u hv a lot of big fish, it makes the tank looks small :) Btw, if dosing vinegar, best to use dripping method.
Agree. Tat is why I'm reducing my bioload. Tangs grow damn fast :( Also planning to upside my current tank.

• SRC Member

I am no expert and Yes. I am reducing Bioload now as the tank is getting crowded.

Current List:

1 Naso Tang

1 Powder Blue Tang

1 Brown Tang

1 Kole eye Tang

1 Orange shoulder tang

1 Piccaso Trigger

1 Dunno wat Butterfly

1 Banner Fish

1 Cuban Hog

1 Brazalian Queen Angel

1 French Angel

1 Majestic Angel

1 Blue Ring Angel

1 Blueline Angel

1 Emperor Angel

1 Blue Lip Angel

1 Flame Angel

1 Potteri Angel

1 Coral Beauty Angel

1 Bicolor Angel

1 King ANgel

1 Yellow Angel

1 Regal Angel

1 Blueface Angel

1 Emperor Angel

:shock: :shock: :shock:

• SRC Member
I am no expert and Yes. I am reducing Bioload now as the tank is getting crowded. Current List: 1 Naso Tang 1 Unicorn Tang (Giving or selling away) 1 Powder Blue Tang 1 Brown Tang 2 Hippo Blue Tang ( Selling 1 away) 1 Sailfin Tang (selling or Giving away) 1 Kole eye Tang 1 Orange shoulder tang 1 Piccaso Trigger 1 Flame Clown (Selling or Giving) 1 Pallet Trained Mandrain 2 Foxface (Selling or Giving both away) 1 Dunno wat Butterfly 1 Banner Fish 1 Cuban Hog 1 Brazalian Queen Angel 1 French Angel 1 Majestic Angel 1 Blue Ring Angel 1 Blueline Angel 1 Emperor Angel 1 Blue Lip Angel 1 Flame Angel 1 African Flameback Angel 1 Potteri Angel 1 Coral Beauty Angel 1 Bicolor Angel 1 King ANgel 1 Yellow Angel 1 Regal Angel 1 Blueface Angel 1 Emperor Angel Like you mentioned a lot of effort is needed. I change 10% - 20% water every week. Sometimes 2 times a week 10%. A 50% water change once every 2 to 3 months. Add Sugar everyday. Add Bateria every week. Clean the glass everyday. On UV 8hr everyday. Clean Skimmer cup everyday. Control Feeding to twice a day. Most Fishes have been with me quite sometime for nearly 6 months and besides regular WC there is no secret to it. Like you said, Lots of effort needed. No expert. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsl2gKyr3KA'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsl2gKyr3KA
Nice list of fishes bro and good dedication on your part to maintain good water quality for your fishes. Btw your butterfly should be a falcula, nice butterfly that one.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• SRC Member
just curious abt this - some of reefer advised me in feeding mysis or raw food to Queen cos it will result in bloated stomach. is this the main cause?
It happened to my queen before. Only happen when i feed mysis. Now feeding on pellet and seaweed, seems ok

just curious abt this - some of reefer advised me in feeding mysis or raw food to Queen cos it will result in bloated stomach. is this the main cause?
My Brazil queen refuse to eat e mysis. My belize wack e mysis like mad. After few days stop eating with bloated tummy. Then died. :( I guess it's true.

Current List:

1 Naso Tang

1 Powder Blue Tang

1 Brown Tang

1 Kole eye Tang

1 Orange shoulder tang

1 Piccaso Trigger

1 Dunno wat Butterfly

1 Banner Fish

1 Cuban Hog

1 Brazalian Queen Angel

1 French Angel

1 Majestic Angel

1 Blue Ring Angel

1 Blueline Angel

1 Emperor Angel

1 Blue Lip Angel

1 Flame Angel

1 Potteri Angel

1 Coral Beauty Angel

1 Bicolor Angel

1 King ANgel

1 Yellow Angel

1 Regal Angel

1 Blueface Angel

1 Emperor Angel

Like you mentioned a lot of effort is needed. I change 10% - 20% water every week. Sometimes 2 times a week 10%. A 50% water change once every 2 to 3 months. Add Sugar everyday. Add Bateria every week. Clean the glass everyday. On UV 8hr everyday. Clean Skimmer cup everyday. Control Feeding to twice a day.

Most Fishes have been with me quite sometime for nearly 6 months and besides regular WC there is no secret to it. Like you said, Lots of effort needed. No expert.

Nice list.

You have almost all the angels (both large and dawf)....

• SRC Member
NLS doesn't sink well.
U can use a small container n soak the pellets in garlic guard or ur tanks water to moisten it up. That would solve it :)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

tEc" post="1106847" timestamp="1368548472"]I like the pellet cos it doesnt sink well. My angels love to eat from surface n mid water. Once touch sand, they dont want liao. Very strange.
My angel fish is too slow on getting the food on surface, mostly taken by tangs. What piss me off is that my sohal tang and atlantic blue tang get so excited when i throw the food down, they splash a lot of water out. So in order to make sure every fish get to eat, I throw quite a lot in one shot. I m hoping NLS could have food that will sink slowly.

• SRC Member
My angel fish is too slow on getting the food on surface, mostly taken by tangs. What piss me off is that my sohal tang and atlantic blue tang get so excited when i throw the food down, they splash a lot of water out. So in order to make sure every fish get to eat, I throw quite a lot in one shot. I m hoping NLS could have food that will sink slowly.
Throw the pellet into the water. Will make them sink