WP 40 Wavemaker

Kakani

• SRC Member

I sold away my mp40 for 2xmp10.. now I can do full power.. am happy.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

• SRC Member

I'm using both tunze wavebox and wp40. I cannot say that wp40 is much better than tunze as both has its good and bad. But the price of wp40 obviously attracted many reefers. The quality of wp40 is good with a few refinement will be perfect.... I will continue to use the wavebox and supplement with wp40... Cheers....

-
5x1.5x2ft Tank

5x2.5x2 Full Height Tank

I'm using both tunze wavebox and wp40. I cannot say that wp40 is much better than tunze as both has its good and bad. But the price of wp40 obviously attracted many reefers. The quality of wp40 is good with a few refinement will be perfect.... I will continue to use the wavebox and supplement with wp40... Cheers....

Yup. agreed. The price of Wp 40 can buy 2 -3 set than tunze 6105.

It shows that china products are improving in term of quality and performance ... Just looking at Tesino pump and now Jebao....

Mention Tesino I angry...

My Tesino trip my circuit breaker 2 weeks ago, so I reset the breaker and switch on the Tesino pump again and the breaker got burned... cost me $300 at 10pm at night to get electrician to change the breaker :thumbdown::angry:

Needless to say I was so angry, I took the pump and threw it down the rubbish bin :chair:

Mention Tesino I angry...

My Tesino trip my circuit breaker 2 weeks ago, so I reset the breaker and switch on the Tesino pump again and the breaker got burned... cost me $300 at 10pm at night to get electrician to change the breaker :thumbdown::angry:

Needless to say I was so angry, I took the pump and threw it down the rubbish bin :chair:

Normally the circuit breaker will not burnt unless you turn it on by forcing the lever without disconnecting the faulty device. If there is a short circuit, the large current burns the breaker and trip the whole block of flat's incoming breaker. Need to call town council ....

You should turn off all the switches so that no load is connected to the breaker, then turn on the breaker. One by one turn on the switches. If there is a problem, the breaker will trip and not burnt.

Normally the circuit breaker will not burnt unless you turn it on by forcing the lever without disconnecting the faulty device. If there is a short circuit, the large current burns the breaker and trip the whole block of flat's incoming breaker. Need to call town council ....

You should turn off all the switches so that no load is connected to the breaker, then turn on the breaker. One by one turn on the switches. If there is a problem, the breaker will trip and not burnt.

A bit off-topic...

But I too had the same thinking as I have never seen a burned breaker in my life even after doing many electrical projects that tripped the breaker many many times. I remembered that electrician told me to call him if the breaker trip again (he gave 1 year warranty) after he 'repaired' it, so I called him and told him that the new breaker is giving me the same problem and ask him to come over. He told me to go check the electrical panel outside my house and to locate 2 small boxes above the panel, there are breakers in there too and to switch those breakers up.

Once I heard him, I knew I was cheated into changing the breaker for $300... :argue:

Tuition fees I guess... But still my Tesino pump had electrical leak that started it all...