Which Skyline would u get?

SpiderOne

• SRC Member

Thats all i have for u . the rest all look the same. :P . Ever since i can remember. I only ever wanted a skyline. A Silvia would be consolation car.

my choice would be the 1993 skyline GTS . Its the only decent looking one i can afford. If i ssve my $400 NS salary every month. Should make about $10000 . + my insane soccer betting. shld be able to get around 20k for it. Parents will pay uni fee.Will be staying with relatives so lodging and food free. Now got to make a plan for marijuana money.

• SRC Member

Sure. WHy not. first got to strike 4d. Tell u all secret. Last night i had a dream 4015 . First time i have a number dream b4. its supposed to be the number on the door of this room that i set fire to. rest of dream is very complicated. take this number go buy. dun say i never share with u :)

• SRC Member

Tell me bout it man. When I was there, all my honky friends and either driving skyline or a supra. the supra is twin turbo some more. Even a wrx cost 40k+ brand new. And I was only driving a ford laser 1.8. to the aussie, it's a lady's car! :angry:

For 48k you can drive a brand new saab or c-class. 100+k and you can drive a ferrari. or buy a second hand porsh for 20+k

• SRC Member

acherly if u ask me hor, get car also must see whether suitable for ur physical build or not. eg. big car wif small person will make u look like well, too young to own a car.

and den a small car wif a big person just makes u luk fat.

so must get a car to complement urself. personally i tink i am too small size to drive those giantic mer... ;)

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member
Sure. WHy not. first got to strike 4d. Tell u all secret. Last night i had a dream  4015 . First time i have a number dream b4. its supposed to be the number on the door of this room that i set fire to. rest of dream is very complicated. take this number go buy. dun say i never share with u :)

hey spidey,

I buy liao.... keke, if i kanna :eyebrow: lunch or dinner on me.... :lol: heng heng arrrrrr, but thursday one better....10,000,000