Urgent Anenome help!!!

liquidnoise

• SRC Member

We have gotten 2 anenome just for our 3 clown fishes (have to sell 3 Gonis sobz)

One of the anenome has been in the same position since Sunday when we first introduce to the tank.

BUT the much bigger anenome is moving everywhere and knocking over all the corals and rocks. yesterday it moved to the wave maker and had a little of itself blended away by the wave make.

We have constructed a arcylic shield but again no use as it moves all over the tank at night again. This morning for temperory solution we use a plastic contain to prison the guy of coz with breathing gaps.

Any1 can help pls coz this fellow is creating chaos in the tank.

• SRC Member

We have gotten 2 anenome just for our 3 clown fishes (have to sell 3 Gonis sobz)

One of the anenome has been in the same position since Sunday when we first introduce to the tank.

BUT the much bigger anenome is moving everywhere and knocking over all the corals and rocks. yesterday it moved to the wave maker and had a little of itself blended away by the wave make.

We have constructed a arcylic shield but again no use as it moves all over the tank at night again. This morning for temperory solution we use a plastic contain to prison the guy of coz with breathing gaps.

Any1 can help pls coz this fellow is creating chaos in the tank.

Anemone will usually look for a conducive environment and stay there.

Mine was attracted to highlight and high flow, after finding that position, it was there 6 months.

Maybe you could goggle some info about your anemone and that might give you some idea.

My $0.02

Newbie Tank Specs:

Tank size: 322

Main return pump: 1 X RO DC 10K

Chiller : TECO TR20

Wave: 1 x MP40, 1 X MP10, 1 X WP25

Lighting: 2 X AI Vega

Skimmer: Skimz SV233

Bio pallet reactor : Enductor

Fluidized Reactor : TFL FR

Dosing : Kamoer dosing pump 3 channel

• SRC Member

its too late now. the anenome has destroyed the rock scape and made a huge mess. my parents after seeing the video of splitting the anenome when ahead to cut the huge bugger to 4 pcs. not sure if it will survive. but the tank is in a total mess ass they have to rescape. now they have put a frag table in the tank for the corals tat has not be crashed my the destruction

• SRC Member

Blended anemone + Fragged don't sound much hope to me.. I wonder when they die from the fragging will they nuke the tank? Ts take note of ur parameters. U mentioned partly blended by the wave maker.. The juice can really crash a tank.

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

• SRC Member

Blended anemone + Fragged don't sound much hope to me.. I wonder when they die from the fragging will they nuke the tank? Ts take note of ur parameters. U mentioned partly blended by the wave maker.. The juice can really crash a tank.

the skimmer went crazy. 3/4 of the cup filled. doing major WC today den will test the water

• SRC Member

Anemone is a walking time bomb. My suggestion is to put it into a QT pail or Tank for it to recover. Putting into the Display Tank is too risky for your live stock.

haiz, maybe lets see how today.....u see my mum right..tell her she also like dat....faintz....

Anemone is a walking time bomb. My suggestion is to put it into a QT pail or Tank for it to recover. Putting into the Display Tank is too risky for your live stock.

a lot of people say the tank will crash if anemone die?

i had a 3 weeks anemone in my tank, how to determine if dying to prevent tank crash? ty

• SRC Member

a lot of people say the tank will crash if anemone die?

i had a 3 weeks anemone in my tank, how to determine if dying to prevent tank crash? ty

u can see when the flesh is starting to degrade. little like skrinking in size and coloring is dull. basically not extended

• 2 weeks later...