What is this creature?!?

doesnt look good. quickly remove it when you still can see this.

seems like nudi or some sort of slug? i dunno.. but definitely doesnt look friendly.

Looks like a compressed bristle worm? Or a sea cucumher

It's moving slowly in my tank, not going into the rocks.. Will it be harmful to fishes or corals?

• 3 weeks later...

looks like trouble. I got sting by bristle worm and had to pluck each needle out of my fingers one by one. Fingers got water bubbles for a week and feels funny for a month! This does not look like Bristle but remove it or place in sump until you are sure. Dont make a mistake like me to let the small bristle go during the cycling period.

• SRC Member

looks like trouble. I got sting by bristle worm and had to pluck each needle out of my fingers one by one. Fingers got water bubbles for a week and feels funny for a month! This does not look like Bristle but remove it or place in sump until you are sure. Dont make a mistake like me to let the small bristle go during the cycling period.

That's a fireworm! Not a bristleworm! Bristleworms are fairly harmless and won't sting you

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...