My first sunburst

Hon

• SRC Member

Its still in my breeder compartment now. Let the fish watch the tank in action from a corner till he get fatter and make more frens before I let it out to the open ocean :P

• SRC Member

Seen an anthias in a LFS today. Can tell the actual species.

Have some yellow coloring on the body ... looks like a normal

Dispar Anthias, but the side fins have red circular ring on it.

Under the body, there is a red line running from the mouth,

along the white belly .... any idea :P

zephyros :peace:

I also bought 2 dispar anthias too one week ago...

One K.O. liao, but the other doing fine....

My observations are:

1) It doesn't take flakes or pellets. It takes frozen mysis shrimp only for mine. They're quite timid and fussy eaters !

2) If it doesn't come out of hiding for more than 4 days, then be prepare for the worst.

3) If you have fast eating species in your tank, it's likely to lose out during 'dinner time'

Cheers :D

Woah your males are beautiful.... quite a few fine specimens, hey i have one sunburst like you, have been with me for 3months plus already. Hey you should have gone to SL that day, they brought in 13 pieces of sunburst... All of them is in splendid quality..... Bought one home and start eating immediately,. No point going liao, sunburst was clear in one day

• SRC Member

DA,

I know about SL sunburst shipment. But as usual, I'm always late. So no point going down as I know I will be looking and nothin by the time i'm there :P

I was lucky to get this sunburst becoz its so small to be spotted... Even if kenna spotted, I dun think ppl will buy :lol:

DA,

I know about SL sunburst shipment. But as usual, I'm always late. So no point going down as I know I will be looking and nothin by the time i'm there :P

I was lucky to get this sunburst becoz its so small to be spotted... Even if kenna spotted, I dun think ppl will buy :lol:

Eh there were still ard 10 at ard 4 and left 5 when it is ard 7 and left 1 when it is ard 7.30