Aiptasia

spgohjc

$15 per shrimp. make sure you acclimatise them - at least over 1 hour period.... my first purchase of 2 shrimps died because of that.. the second purchase of 5 shrimps survived after the acclimatisation.

Absolutely. Did your shrimps disturb or eat your corals?

• SRC Supporter

Peppermint no guarantee will eat Aiptasia. Been there, through that.

I ended getting Ultra Life Aiptasia and Majano Remover and slowly inject one by one . Those LR that is infested with too many, just throw away. No point wasting money buying remover and Peppermint Shrimps. Get a new LR is more cost efficient. Once these Aiptasia is melted, removed them from the tank.

Just my one cent worth of experience.

Peppermint no guarantee will eat Aiptasia. Been there, through that. I ended getting Ultra Life Aiptasia and Majano Remover and slowly inject one by one . Those LR that is infested with too many, just throw away. No point wasting money buying remover and Peppermint Shrimps. Get a new LR is more cost efficient. Once these Aiptasia is melted, removed them from the tank. Just my one cent worth of experience.
I agree...

• 4 weeks later...