Decom sales

Very healthy corals! Pity I don't have a big tank else I'll gladly take over some and plus that giant baby of yours keke (:Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolll, I know what u mean liAo.....my skimmer lolllll

Just a though to share. Those dun like to read pls dun shoot on me. Been reefing on n off for 13 years,this hobby bring you happiness n sadness. In life, there r also up and down. Giving up love hobby is the most sad part in life. There are no absolute always in life,job,family,monetary,and work. It hard to balance everything include hobby. Man of the family must give up everything include hobby,yet others remain the same. Am here not to complaint,am here is to sound out,everything got to balance equally. Remember this important point there are no absolute always,u may b a manager in a establish company but who know u r first to b fire when things happen. No one can predict anything in life,that include ur love coral or fishes,they may be feeding, fat n healthy but who know tml wake up tank clashed? Lolll just an example. Anyway,sad to leave this hobby,with so many lovely reefer,many friends,and kaki. Love you guy,thanks mod for all the help and everything that are in this forum,thump up to you guy:) Love all,take care and all the best in reefering n in life. All reefer pls have some patient with me,I will post my remaining soon n simple equirement. Good nite all.

• Like 2

• SRC Member

Bro,

True words of wisdom... Reef tank also need lot of balance otherwise oso haywire !

Just a though to share. Those dun like to read pls dun shoot on me. Been reefing on n off for 13 years,this hobby bring you happiness n sadness. In life, there r also up and down. Giving up love hobby is the most sad part in life. There are no absolute always in life,job,family,monetary,and work. It hard to balance everything include hobby. Man of the family must give up everything include hobby,yet others remain the same. Am here not to complaint,am here is to sound out,everything got to balance equally. Remember this important point there are no absolute always,u may b a manager in a establish company but who know u r first to b fire when things happen. No one can predict anything in life,that include ur love coral or fishes,they may be feeding, fat n healthy but who know tml wake up tank clashed? Lolll just an example. Anyway,sad to leave this hobby,with so many lovely reefer,many friends,and kaki. Love you guy,thanks mod for all the help and everything that are in this forum,thump up to you guy:) Love all,take care and all the best in reefering n in life. All reefer pls have some patient with me,I will post my remaining soon n simple equirement. Good nite all.

Agrees. Treasure what u have. Take care and all the best in yr future endeavor.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Just a though to share.Those dun like to read pls dun shoot on me.Been reefing on n off for 13 years,this hobby bring you happiness n sadness.In life, there r also up and down. Giving up love hobby is the most sad part in life.There are no absolute always in life,job,family,monetary,and work.It hard to balance everything include hobby.Man of the family must give up everything include hobby,yet others remain the same.Am here not to complaint,am here is to sound out,everything got to balance equally.Remember this important point there are no absolute always,u may b a manager in a establish company but who know u r first to b fire when things happen.No one can predict anything in life,that include ur love coral or fishes,they may be feeding, fat n healthy but who know tml wake up tank clashed? Lolll just an example.Anyway,sad to leave this hobby,with so many lovely reefer,many friends,and kaki.Love you guy,thanks mod for all the help and everything that are in this forum,thump up to you guy:)Love all,take care and all the best in reefering n in life.All reefer pls have some patient with me,I will post my remaining soon n simple equirement.Good nite all.

Can't agree more!

Good luck for your future endeavor and may you be back stronger and better!

5x2x2 tank sump and cabinet for sales. 200 only.condition 8,3 ways view tank Rusty hinges and hairline scratches,other then tat look ok to me. Letting go only everything sold in tank. Arrange for view pls,Elias road 604. Text me at 98261188

• SRC Member

Super good price.. !

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

| Display : 48x30x22 Skimmer : SK-201 skimz

| Sump : 30x24x18 Wavemaker : 2x RW-15 , 1x RW-8

| Cooling : 1HP titanium drop in coil ATO : JBJ

| Lighting : ATI Sunpower 8x54w + 48x cree xte royal blue Return : Jebao dc-6000

| Dosing : Jebao dosing pump [ CaCl2 + NaHCO3 ] Pump :

| Reactor : FSZ Z160 zeolite reactor & phosban 150

| System : ZEOVIT

decomm-ed :

Ydkm SPS reef

:wub: >><< :wub:

Bro ken ng,before i start tis tank, I consult HDB consultant cos I wan a 8 fts in HDB. requirement in HDB is only 4ft fresh water only. I keep quite and leave their office. My dream tank is 10 fts.lollll dream only. If I going to upgrade mean I will need to upgrade my current house. Gd idea lolll. This is what I love abt all the bro here,ever stranger they are so nice n supportive. Once again love u al deep deep. Lollll.

Mod, pls dun ban me for chatting with my love reefer at this session. I know this is only for selling n buying. This may be my last chat with all this good people. Am so sorry n hope u pardon me. :)

......Man of the family must give up everything include hobby,yet others remain the same.Am here not to complaint,am here is to sound out,everything got to balance equally.Remember this important point there are no absolute always,u may b a manager in a establish company but who know u r first to b fire when things happen.No one can predict anything in life,that include ur love coral or fishes,they may be feeding, fat n healthy but who know tml wake up tank clashed? Lolll just an example.Anyway,sad to leave this hobby,with so many lovely reefer,many friends,and kaki.Love you guy,thanks mod for all the help and everything that are in this forum,thump up to you guy:)Love all,take care and all the best in reefering n in life.All reefer pls have some patient with me,I will post my remaining soon n simple equirement.Good nite all.

Fully agreed with your life's experience. Man of family must sometimes make sacrifices to ensure family or life advancement. It's true that if you're employed, you're not in control. However, an action taken now will ensure a reaction in future.

Thanks bro for the sharing.

Now i am selling my love skimmer Love the performance but abit old fashion. AP 902. Out sump skimmer. Pump well maintance,pls offer for this good stufff( my opinion) Old model doesn't mean it no use. Support up to 8 fts( I believed) I hope to hv a reasonable offer as this really a hardworking buddy

its hard to see another reefer giving up this amazing hobby. im sure hope when you have a chance, you'll jump back in.
Bro, I'm giving up reluctantly.with all this nice reefer around Thump up for you. :)

• SRC Member

So emo see your thread. I wish you all the best. For whatever reason you stop...hope when opportunity come u will come back stronger and this forum I believe will always welcome reefers alike.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk