Bunster's 2 feet tank

Bunster

• SRC Member

Oh! I didn't know. New to reefing. Heard it's one of the easiest sps to keep and it's so nice. Definitely gonna have that when my tank is ready!

Yes its been surviving quite well under my leds... got it as a free frag from nice reefer... Planning on getting more birds nest soon

wow really love ur sun corals and zoas man! what zoas is that anyway? peach paradise?

Thanks... yes, thats a peach paradise

4032134229021418s_zpsx5nrshsi.JPG

• SRC Member

I'm guessing that my new clam is dead

ery7e8u5.jpg

My rockwork collapsed when I was trying to fix on some new frags. Think I stirred up too much crap in the process of repairing it. Everything closed up and so I did a 30% water change. Most inhabitants survived except this guy and a torch coral. Both being recent additions.

Nice job! I've also just started reefing, could you pls PM me where you got the setup and for what price? Sorry if I'm bothering you, but thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Just a little update on my tank... my pictus blenny and my yasha goby have both gone missing. Can't find the bodies inside or outside the tank. Today I saw a worm stick its head out during feeding time. It had a lot of antennae so I'm guessing its a Bobbit worm. Lucky the live rock could be taken out quite easily and I'm now soaking it in freshwater. I don't see any worm in the pail yet. I hope its still not inside my tank.

On a more cheerful note, this is the tailspot blenny that I just bought yesterday to replace the MIAs. It seems to have made a hammer coral its home. I never knew blennies could host on live coral.

tailspot-1_zps868b2b3e.jpg

• SRC Member

Very nice blenny! Glad to see an interesting tank. Haha. My tank, undergoing revamp, waiting for more corals before I can post again. :P

Thanks.... waiting for your update for yr nice tank

Did you bought this tailspot from AC? Was thinking of getting one too but am too afraid of my orchid dottyback will fight with it.

Got it from Marine Life at Clementi.... Still had quite a few the other day. Small specimens but the one i got so far has been able to tahan my grammas, my wrasse and my clown... Settled in quite nicely and eating pellets

• SRC Member

Tricolor Bird's nest from nice reefer

firefish-1_zpsb831bd2b.jpg

Think my elegance has grown a bit

firefish-2_zps0be9325e.jpg

Firefish from Maldives... its actually the biggest fish in the tank. Got this 3 weeks ago... and I thought it wasn't going to make it.... went into hiding for one week. But now its out and about and feeding well.

firefish-3_zpsef89223f.jpg