my new nano tank

Hi guys just wana share with everyone my new nano tank and my lovely pair of clownfishes and a few starter fishes. i just join the marine community ;). Hope you guys like it and can advice me in the future!!! Please feel free to comment and point out any areas i can improve upon thanks!post-24622-0-70061200-1424744238_thumb.j

post-24622-0-05392400-1424744237_thumb.j

Edited by redjay
  • Like 1

Hi guys just wana share with everyone my new nano tank and my lovely pair of clownfishes and a few starter fishes. i just join the marine community ;). Hope you guys like it and can advice me in the future!!! Please feel free to comment and point out any areas i can improve upon thanks!attachicon.gifIMG_2467.JPG

Nice clowns you have there!

Hi guys just wana share with everyone my new nano tank and my lovely pair of clownfishes and a few starter fishes. i just join the marine community ;). Hope you guys like it and can advice me in the future!!! Please feel free to comment and point out any areas i can improve upon thanks!attachicon.gifIMG_2467.JPG

Wow...nice and rare lightning maroon clownfish you have. Mind sharing where you bought it and what is the price like?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

Hi guys just wana share with everyone my new nano tank and my lovely pair of clownfishes and a few starter fishes. i just join the marine community ;). Hope you guys like it and can advice me in the future!!! Please feel free to comment and point out any areas i can improve upon thanks!

Very beautiful clownfish!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

ClementC

AH.......chew............ i am allergic to bullshit

REDJAY, WHY DIDNT YOU JUST DIE FROM YOUR ALLERGY? STILL CAN POST HERE.

This is how I feel right now when I see that you posted again.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

its one thing posting your lovely beautiful totm material tank and another thing just being outright childish to someone who is actually advising you in a nice way. ClementC wasnt even being aggressive towards you.

Hi guys just wana share with everyone my new nano tank and my lovely pair of clownfishes and a few starter fishes. i just join the marine community ;). Hope you guys like it and can advice me in the future!!! Please feel free to comment and point out any areas i can improve upon thanks!

and to drive home that point, here's your first post, overdripping with sincerity.

if this is the kind of person that you are, whole year long you got allergy to yourself.

• Like 1

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

REDJAY, WHY DIDNT YOU JUST DIE FROM YOUR ALLERGY? STILL CAN POST HERE.

This is how I feel right now when I see that you posted again.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

its one thing posting your lovely beautiful totm material tank and another thing just being outright childish to someone who is actually advising you in a nice way. ClementC wasnt even being aggressive towards you.

and to drive home that point, here's your first post, overdripping with sincerity.

if this is the kind of person that you are, whole year long you got allergy to yourself.

Lol sorry but had to say this, i think this is the TS post ma, of course he feels he can post here.

Maybe the TS misintepret i do agree his reply to clement was a tad bit offensive for no reason but certainly he can post what he feels just wait for his clarification

• Like 1