Availability of LR..

• SRC Member

Hopefully i m not making a mistake by making such a post here :lol: ,if i am sorry boss AT

Went to T*p*c M*r*ne yesterday no LR and my new tank is coming this weekend so looking for at least 40kg of LR.

Was a little late(7+) to go to the other Marine LFS at PR to see(scared close liao), so not sure if they have. Anyone knows where i can find LR? The LFS not necessary to be in PR.

• SRC Member
Hopefully i m not making a mistake by making such a post here :lol: ,if i am sorry boss AT

Went to T*p*c M*r*ne yesterday no LR and my new tank is coming this weekend so looking for at least 40kg of LR.

Was a little late(7+) to go to the other Marine LFS at PR to see(scared close liao), so not sure if they have. Anyone knows where i can find LR? The LFS not necessary to be in PR.

If you are on budget, get those semi-cured LR from CCK (sungei tengah) opp. of farmart. Selling at $10/kg with 30% purplish patches (donno is it coralline algae or not) on them. I bought 4 x big pieces total 9kg at only $8.50/kg. Already cover half of my 3ft tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

The last i checked around PR fishfarms, only 1 LFS there had and the rocks cost alot. The rest don't have.

Not sure about those LFS at the West though.

Planning to get LR and start the cycling of my new tank by next week.

• SRC Member

yes it in shortage of LR due to AVA and no import or bring in any LR for now.

Prices go up... SL dont have much LR left cause all I buy already .. hehehe I took those specially keep with coraline one.. hehehe

u can try the selling thread cause got a few ppls selling..

• SRC Member

Keep stingrays :lol:

No need to add much LR because they need open spaces.

Anyway, we need to wait awhile more until AVA allows LR to come in. But i have no idea when more LR is coming in.

I was at 65 sungei tengah road yesterday and saw quite alot of LR in a tub at $10 per kg. U may want to try your luck there. there are three marine shops there, check out the first shop on left hand side.

• SRC Member
I was at 65 sungei tengah road yesterday and saw quite alot of LR in a tub at $10 per kg. U may want to try your luck there. there are three marine shops there, check out the first shop on left hand side.

Price neg........I bought my LR from there too, neg to $8.5 /kg