Where to buy dogs/pups?

NgaoCi

If you're looking for canine companionship, there are some actually quite a lot of pure breed dogs at SPCA that you can consider adopting. Believe poodles, shetland sheepdogs et cetera.

You'll be gaining some good karma points, and lots of joy to the dog :)

• SRC Member
Rumor Posted on Mar 11 2004, 12:42 AM

If you're looking for canine companionship, there are some actually quite a lot of pure breed dogs at SPCA that you can consider adopting. Believe poodles, shetland sheepdogs et cetera.

You'll be gaining some good karma points, and lots of joy to the dog 

ditto.

firmly believe in adopting.

i've had many dogs, used to live in kampong.

bull terriers to goldies to pariahs,

they all love you the same ;)

make a trip to SPCA, i saw some pedigrees before.

abandoned <_<

once even dalmatians after the 101 craze...

• SRC Member

You'll be gaining some good karma points, and lots of joy to the dog :)

Wah!!! You better dun remind me...wait I go there then... :rolleyes:

Soon...my house will have more animals than humans... :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

My love @ first sight Wire Fox darling puppies, are ready for sale soon ... viewing/booking commence once i can find my old thread ... :P

Vacination, mircochipping, dock tail, dew claw removal all inclusive ...

2003 champion studded & bloodline ...

paiseh, pa kong gou here .. cheaper than farm price ... :P... terms & condition applies though kekeke

mydog.gif

• SRC Member
How about a siberian husky? It only shed once or twice a year... :rolleyes:

woah ..huskies....BIG BIG dog...i luv their coat though but i think they are not approved by HDB....if not i would have consider Golden Retriever...

• SRC Member

Well...I used to have one in my hdb flat for more than eight months without people knowing until one fine day, people and children knocked on my door to see it... :P

One good thing about them is that they hardly bark but one bad thing is that they howl... :lol:

• SRC Member

May I suggest trying ASD or the SPCA, both have dogs that would greatly appreciate a 2nd chance at a better life.

www.asdsingapore.com

www.spca.org.sg

Remember that many of the dogs you see in pet shops come from puppy mills in Australia. So by supporting the above organisations, you are also reducing demand from those unreputable sources. About Puppy Mills They exist in Singapore too, I have seen it with my own eyes.

Some shops will tell you that they get from farms or local breeders. You just have to go to visit the various 'pet farms' in Singapore (not all will actually let you see the insides and will only bring a few dogs to show you. --- u just have to be sneaky :angel: ) and you will find deplorable conditions that many of the dames (bitches) are kept in. :cry: