DeepBlue

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
one pic....one kill :lol:

you selling clams ah? :lol:

AT...yuhoo...AT...are you here? Someone is doing some illegal trading here... :P

My Dear Bro Roidan.... This's essentially known as flaming... :lol::lol::lol:

you selling clams ah? :lol:

AT...yuhoo...AT...are you here? Someone is doing some illegal trading here... :P

My Dear Bro Roidan.... This's essentially known as flaming... :lol::lol::lol:

hahaha...

er...these are just the loose collection...

the gems...are classified and will never be photographed :evil:

my PERSONAL collection...not for sale..hehee

• SRC Member

yours also very nice bro.... :)

Boss, you got so many clams and you state in your previous posting that your calcium demand is low. A dozen healthy clams will suck a Korallin 1502 dry even running the CR 24/7. Either you chk your calcium testing method or chk the validilty of your test kit, or another possibility will be yr clams ...................going to ROD downstairs liao anytime soon.

:P

Max

• SRC Member

Just a suggestion here.

The clams photos posted should be taken from the side of the tank rather than from the top as this will show the true viewing quality of the clams. :) Most clams are excellent when view from the top :yeah: but unless you have a special clam tank with a sloping glass top or you always put a stool next to your tank to peek at your clam from the top amidst the turbulent water surface, you will not see the top view of the clam mantles. :angry: so viewing pleasure is always from the side. :D

I've always found it a challenge to find clams that look half as good from the side than from the top

Just my 2 cents worth.

Boss, you got so many clams and you state in your previous posting that your calcium demand is low. A dozen healthy clams will suck a Korallin 1502 dry even running the CR 24/7.  Either you chk your calcium testing method or chk the validilty of your test kit, or another possibility will be yr clams ...................going to ROD downstairs liao anytime soon.

:P

Max

haha bro max....er...i think i forgot to emphasize/mention the part where all along i have been dosing seachem carbonate and calcium to maintain the depletion before the calcium reactor came....

now i am tuning the reactor slowly..since i got dozens of those calcium and carbonate powders in the storeroom tat would otherwise be useless if i tune the reactor so fast and accurately to match the depletion rate...hehe

which is why i mentioned somewhere before that i have enough supplies to run a small LFS :lol: kidding lah..i dun stock everything... :lol:

okok...back to thread...more beautiful clams please....boss AT, show your stuff :lol: