Week 4 - 22th to 28th March 2004

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
:o LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of clams at pacific marine pasir ris... Sorry dunno what kind (maybe some other bro can help) but I was literally awed by the 2 fibreglass tubs full of clams... guess there must have been more than 200-300 clams in all... :bow:

• SRC Member
PRF(pasir ris farm) have shipment of puffer? :P

Bro Chinmo,

narrow-line puffer spotted at pasir ris. seems to be quite common recently. never saw it before few months back. dunno what's the name of the farm but it's at the lot back-to-back with pacific marine. the one with a few marine stores. think it's the one with the last shipment of clams (right at the back quite open-air one)...

http://www.fishbase.org/Summary/SpeciesSum...name=manilensis

and some small cute porcupine puffers at pacific marine. but condition don't look too good... the porc puffers at T95 better...

• SRC Member
:o LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of clams at pacific marine pasir ris... Sorry dunno what kind (maybe some other bro can help) but I was literally awed by the 2 fibreglass tubs full of clams... guess there must have been more than 200-300 clams in all... :bow:

der croceas. pac marine n reefworld :)

• SRC Member

just been to pasir ris fish farm with chinmo,terryz,n fuel saw alot alot fof clam at 40 <_< small.. than there gt new stock of powder blue tang... at 18 16 14... big medium small also have... than for those who like lions can get a rare russeli over there too :eyebrow::D

• SRC Member

yo nice, hw's the lion? ;) 2 fiber ponds of clams at old pac marine, the one with a large troppical fish by the side.. ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

were there at reef world 3.45pm then maybe abt 4 plus at pac mar... :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

nice! but u shld have got the red one.... :evil:

• SRC Member

adoi... don curse that guy lah... nt very nice wor... next time act faster lor..... :lol: