any mountain bikers in here?

terryansimon

bring down bike also can get Gilbert to do a bit of maintenance on it.

fluid problem I think. not too sure lah.

orh...wha...liquid leak arhh... you just went for hardcore ..haha ..yup in that case..put it down for better tunning :peace::yeah:

• SRC Member

alpinestar frame wan to change the fork u guys know where to get it ??

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

cant remember as i know it is much smaller den other bike my suspension gone liao so need to change it

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

My GT's front suspension also gone. Any good and not too expensive brand to recommend? Which shops provide good service and reasonable price currently? Lost touch with the mtb world for almost ten years already.

Also need to know where can I get the Thule bike rack? Those that are secured to the boot.

Thanks for any help.

:)

• SRC Member

any bikers that need a new pair of shades from Rudy Project, just PM me the model u want.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

dun have but i know the helmets are available. i can check for u on the gloves if u like..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

can anyone suggest a good crankset for me to buy :thanks:

thankew

okiee..good..there are many high ends type as well as low ends and normal type..it depends on your riding style...how much is your budget and what is your normally riding style..it may helps...but i can name out some good and not over-price crank ...

1)SHIMANO DEORE 2003 or 2004

(Aivilo, LX,XT,XTR,or even SAINT :eyebrow: ) price range differ...

2)Bontranger ranging from $60++ to high ends type...)

:peace:

orh..race face is good too..but not many users..as there is a manifacturing problem on 1 batch and lots of ppl got into it..and so..now the most reliable brand is mostly shimano...scram...for drive trains..and there are lots for cranks :lol:

• 6 months later...