Week 5 - 28th March to 4th April 2004

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
today at reborn got alot of corals.......>>>>.got plate i think n lots of jewel than got few torch small torch.. ask the pricwe for the jewel 15dollar... anyone went there just now?

only those 3types??? how abt brains???

A LFS in marine parade promenade area..and another one in chinatown..selling some australian species of ghost crab...for $18! Eye boggling price...but then very beautiful.. :lol: Was told they were freshwater..but I'm not sure.. Same size as the red crabs eAquarist brought in. Crab fanatics can go have a look. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

reefworld got alot of specis of anthias, at least 5 different kind, not so common ones. Only know few of them like Evansi, Canberry and Red Lytail. Still got 2-3 types, don't know what are they.

Also have 2 very beautiful Tang from Maldives, size about 20cm, don't know their name...

lysmata kuekenthali=???

You'll have to check up invert books for info..don't think you can find much info on it on the net. I've got a pic of it in my tank section..around page 8-9..

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

haha was the first person to be in harleq*** with my fren... Its a huge crocea shipment.... size ranging ard 3 inches and colour are nothing much just black, gold or white mainly but pattern is nice.....

think i saw it somewhere.. da*m forget where i saw it..try reborn,SL or pr farm.. have been to these places these 2days.

Thkz... Really wan to keep it... It is very cute and nice...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp